Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When a Girl calls you "Sir"

PepperSpray

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone experience this?

Been dating a girl for a couple months now. I'm 26 and a young professional. She's 22 and still in college. We've banged twice.

Girl always refers to me as "sir" in her texts.

Examples:
Her (3:17 PM): Yo man… I already want dessert haha
Me (6:52 PM): lol g working late again. I’ll pick you up at 10
Her (7:01 PM): Yes sir

Her (6:51 PM): Fini le exam
Me (7:04 PM): bon appetit. I’ll get you at 8
Her (7:13 PM): Okay sir

(initiating text):
Her (4:46 PM): Sir

What should a guy make of this? I interpret it as a sign of submission - she's readily submitting to a man's masculine, dominant frame. Personally, I love it. Makes me feel like a boss and alpha as fvck.

I've also had girls I've mildly flirted with but not banged call me "sir". I think there's some level of attraction anytime a girl calls/texts you "sir" in a pseudo-romantic context and outside of a polite deference to authority scenario. Like she's already submitting to you.

Any other guys here experience this? Is this a huge IOI? Or am I reading too much into it?

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PepperSpray said:
Or am I reading too much into it?
Ugh. Yes. You are.

I call people "sir" or "ma'am" all the time, just casually. You could ask me "Hey Iceberg can I get a piece of gum?"

I'd respond, "Yes sir."

Doesn't mean a damn thing.

PepperSpray

Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
Ugh. Yes. You are.

I call people "sir" or "ma'am" all the time, just casually. You could ask me "Hey Iceberg can I get a piece of gum?"

I'd respond, "Yes sir."

Doesn't mean a damn thing.
Brother I'm not talking about a customer service/platonic showing deference to elders context.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PepperSpray said:
Brother I'm not talking about a customer service/platonic showing deference to elders context.
No kidding.

timmylivingalie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PepperSpray said:
Anyone experience this?

Been dating a girl for a couple months now. I'm 26 and a young professional. She's 22 and still in college. We've banged twice.

Girl always refers to me as "sir" in her texts.

Examples:
Her (3:17 PM): Yo man… I already want dessert haha
Me (6:52 PM): lol g working late again. I’ll pick you up at 10
Her (7:01 PM): Yes sir

Her (6:51 PM): Fini le exam
Me (7:04 PM): bon appetit. I’ll get you at 8
Her (7:13 PM): Okay sir

(initiating text):
Her (4:46 PM): Sir

What should a guy make of this? I interpret it as a sign of submission - she's readily submitting to a man's masculine, dominant frame. Personally, I love it. Makes me feel like a boss and alpha as fvck.

I've also had girls I've mildly flirted with but not banged call me "sir". I think there's some level of attraction anytime a girl calls/texts you "sir" in a pseudo-romantic context and outside of a polite deference to authority scenario. Like she's already submitting to you.

Any other guys here experience this? Is this a huge IOI? Or am I reading too much into it?
Awesome

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why are u looking for IOI's after u've banged this girl twice and are dating her?

who cares at this point?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is a sign of respect, even when she is saying it in a lighthearted way. I get that occasionally myself from women. Roll with it, but it will probably fade after a while.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
c'mon seriously?

calling you sir?

It's nothing to be concerned about.

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, of all people, I'd be the first to say I can overthink things -- but you are totally overthinking this.

A few things:

1. If you've been dating for a few months, why have you only banged twice? I'm not saying if you're trying to keep it low-key or something for some reason that's bad, but rather than worry about the 'sir' stuff look more at how she is treating you -- if she is into you, spending time with you, romantically digging you, that sorta thing, the 'sir' thing is just some random nothing you shouldn't take too much attention to.

2. Didn't you call her 'g' in the text message? Why are you calling your gf, 'g'? Do you think she's on a female forum right now posting, "By BF of 2 months calls be G in text messages?"

See what I mean?

Not trying to rail on you or knock you down or anything; I'm just saying honestly don't overthink it. People say 'sir' all of the time, old men and women have called me 'sir', I'm not sure they thought I was 'alpha as fvck' at the time. It just is what it is.

If you really like sir, tell her that, and next time you guys get down maybe she can bust it out for you, hehe :)

If she was calling you 'bro' all of the time and being aloof, I'd say you'd have something to worry about.

Not to mention we act like these chicks have their game down tight -- another thing I like to say is, honestly, does she know what she is doing? When she is sending those messages she's probably just freestyling her response off the cuff in the moment; there are probably windows where she is unsure exactly how to respond, or is responding the best she knows how in the moment.

Don't overestimate these women as fine-tuned text-response machines with subconscious messages beneath!

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny, right after reading the OP I got a text from a woman calling me "sir". I took it as a positive thing. Seems she wants to hook up for a guitar lesson or two...
:rockon:

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Pros:

1. She calls you sir. Very cute :)

2. She knows a little French.

3. She b@nged you twice.

Cons:

1. She only b@nged you twice in a couple months.

I mean if you've hooked up recently that's fine. But if it hasn't happened in the last month, I'd be concerned.

But don't worry about the Sir thing. It's a good thing.