When a girl asks what do you want to do

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And you dont have any thing planned and no idea what to do?

IAMHOLLYWOOD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Always have some option available. i dont know speaks to weakness and low value. You should ensure that you hae ideas of things that are going on where you live, incase this sorta of situation arise.
When you have something, don't ask the girl if she wants to do said activity, assume that she does and word it in such a way.
for example:
Girl - What do you want to do today?
You - I was planning on going to blah blah blah, why don't you tag along?

Make sure to frame the interaction in a hanging out, informal manner - it will have numerous positive implications including keeing her off guard, comfortable, and relaxed - there's no stress or threat from hanging out.

Hope that helped

-IAH

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^ that one works pretty well - especially on young *****es. Be careful with being friend-zoned.

IAMHOLLYWOOD

Don Juan
Reaction score
PapiChulo said:
^^^^ that one works pretty well - especially on young *****es. Be careful with being friend-zoned.
Avoiding the friendzoe comes from escalating the interaction and proper use of kino once he's in it. I find that once i get the interaction i have no problem escalating it (most of the time)

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with IAMHOLLYWOOD....

frame the interaction as a casual get together, not a "date" cuz that would put unnessesary pressure which would case her to back away.

just knowing what you wanna do, where you are going at what time to pick her up and for bonus points, telling her what to wear, what you like... ITS GOOD!

so always lead the way and never say
her: so what do you want to do?
you: Im not sure, what would you like to do?

GAME OVER

her: so what do you want do?
you: tell you what, there is this great place that I really like going to, and you should come with me, if so, we go this friday at 7:00, and wear something cute, nice
her: really? what do you want me to wear?
you: surprise me ;)
GAME ON!

The Karate Kid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her not to worry about it, and then think of **** on the fly if you dont have anything. keep em guessing, they will love it

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have also noticed that the ones that you arent gonna put out for whatever reason will feel the sexual threat from you anyway and they will run away.

This weeds out the prudes and girls who want to be friends with you.

Last edited:

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"It's a surprise."

"I just want to see you."

"Pfft, my presence isn't enough for you?"

Those are some of the ones I use.

I usually don't make plans either. My real plan is to ultimately get them back to my place and plow it, but I don't ever vocalize it. Nah what I mean?

-Scars

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the matter of prime importance is to be definite.

As a decisive man, you definitely want to go skydiving this saturday afternoon (make it a surprise), you definitely want to have some drinks or you definitely feel like staying home.

It's not what you want to do, but the indecision that reminds women of themselves.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Julius_Seizeher said:
I think the matter of prime importance is to be definite.

As a decisive man, you definitely want to go skydiving this saturday afternoon (make it a surprise), you definitely want to have some drinks or you definitely feel like staying home.

It's not what you want to do, but the indecision that reminds women of themselves.
Elaborate a bit more on this??

john_trenor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Be prepared to have something to say once she’s interested. Before approaching it’s a good idea to assume that she’s going to be interested in you. With that in mind you have to be in a higher state of awareness (what are your plans for the week, and what is it that might be so interesting about you that she might like once the time comes). Even if you’re not sure how to reply it’s important that you answer directly and with confidence to all of her hypothetical questions. Often women use this to check our security level and for a guy it can be the perfect opportunity for an icebreaker. :yes: