“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

When a chick says let's be friends, but we can still hang out, is she just basically putting the chump in a parking orbit?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
That's the 2nd word you have learned from me. :)
It's possible for an unmarried man and a married woman to spend time together alone socially and not have it turn sexual.

It's a less likely scenario.

The unmarried man probably won't attempt to seduce the married woman if he's in a relationship himself. If the unmarried man is unattached, he's more likely to try something because he's probably has scarcity mentality and isn't getting much. Few unmarried, unattached men have a strong enough abundance mentality to not make an effort on some married woman if he can get her into an alone social setting, like drinks at a bar.

As for the married woman, she might be motivated if she's unhappy in her marriage.

In any scenario, the man is the one more likely to make a sexual move.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top