Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When a chick dumps you, do you want to know why?

stormwriter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Or do you already have a sense of why she dusted you?

I've been dusted a couple times, and they give general reasons, like, "I don't want to be in a serious relationship right now..." etc.

Would it help you to learn why you got dusted, so you don't do it again in the future? Maybe you didn't know you were doing something stupid.
Or, would it hurt your feelings, cause maybe its something like, "umm, you suck in bed..."

But, then again, women will rarely tell you the truth anyways, cause they are factory-programmed to not hurt a guy's feelings.

But, sometimes i wish they would tell me EVERY reason. (even though i probably wouldn't handle it too well!)

Blaaaaat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know why, becuase there is not enough attraction (anymore).
I don't even think that woman can explain why they lost attraction.. it just did. (unless you're beating the living sh1t out of here, then she has a good reason to dump you)

That's why you will always het PC answers, "it's not you, it's me". Or maybe something like "i don't feel it anymore...". But why?? I think you can find better answers on this site then to ask the girl directly.

I don't want to "know" most of the time, when it's over, it's over.

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Blaaaaat
I know why, becuase there is not enough attraction (anymore).
I don't even think that woman can explain why they lost attraction.. it just did. (unless you're beating the living sh1t out of here, then she has a good reason to dump you)

That's why you will always het PC answers, "it's not you, it's me". Or maybe something like "i don't feel it anymore...". But why?? I think you can find better answers on this site then to ask the girl directly.

I don't want to "know" most of the time, when it's over, it's over.
Yes. If a woman feels attraction to you, she generally won't break up with you, for almost any reason. She might even stay in an abusive relationship if she doesn't have a sufficient amount of self-respect.

So at the root of everything, just realize that she lost attraction for you. And attraction is so abstract and un-analyzable (that a word?) that she can't explain really, even to herself, why she fell for you in the first place nor why she is breaking up with you now.

It usually is one of a few basic issues: 1) You started getting lazy and were not a challenge anymore (wussy, AFC) 2) She found another guy she was more attracted to (they generally won't ever tell you this, you have to judge by their actions) 3) There's not enough excitement for her, so she creates drama by breaking up an otherwise perfectly good relationship (attention wh0re).

Number 3 underscores a lot of deeper issues with relationships that seem to be good. A girl may really feel a lot of attraction for you and your relationship may be going fine, but she has some kind of psychological issues that subconciously make her sabotage the relationship; basically a complex where she prevents herself from being fully happy. It's my personal opinion that this is more common than people realize. Anyone care to comment?

-E-Z

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
No ,i really don't give a fukk about why they dump me (The few times i've been nexted:D ) i just suck it up and move on. I do stop and say damn ?! WTF! but i never put thought into it.