Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When a 10/10 starts using the same tactics you used on her with you

Reaction score
This is hilarious. So the wheel that I'm most interested in .. who I made feel needy and messed with her emotions like crazy..

2 days ago she called me out and said something like "Im getting bad vibes from you. you seem like you play mind games wiht people"...

and after she tried to go cold on me for a whole day (yes a whole day is a big deal considering her response rate is always top notch otherwise)...

I messaged her some ground rules...

and the chick used my own lines against me.. LITERALLY VERBATIM

"Oh I almost forgot you existed" amongst other things. She's copying my attitude now too. its adorable yet kinda annoying. However she can't mess with my emotions liike I do with hers lol .. Idid it so much shes trying to act like me.

Whats the science behind this??? lol she thinks shes slick!

Reaction score
One of the reasons you're having problems is because you think she's a 10/10
Solid advice man, Totally nailed it... -.-

However you got a point man.. You really do . It took me a second to understand. But it's not what it is for me though. Saying 10/10 was just a loose brag tbh

So you're saying you think I'm valuing her too much? I don't feel I do though so I guess you cant just assume everything though. I made this chick feel super needy mind you

Serenity

Reaction score
What if she thinks the way you do? That she's getting some fun out of playing YOUR game. What if she's self-aware meaning she notices exactly how you make her feel, self-aware is the keyword as she's using you against yourself. In a way forcing you to realize how it feels to be treated the way you treat her.

Might not be this at all, but that's how I play womens bullsh!t right back at them and force them to feel the receiving end of their own game.

Reaction score
What if she thinks the way you do? That she's getting some fun out of playing YOUR game. What if she's self-aware meaning she notices exactly how you make her feel, self-aware is the keyword as she's using you against yourself. In a way forcing you to realize how it feels to be treated the way you treat her.

Might not be this at all, but that's how I play womens bullsh!t right back at them and force them to feel the receiving end of their own game.
Thanks for the response first of all. Basically I've always been having fun with her the whole time I've known her. However, somewhere along the lines I pulled her emotional strings too much and in many diff directions it seems. Classic "control her emotions" type stuff.. But I might have overdid it.. so she got wise to it and now she's trying to portray the same attitude I do with her.. that made her feel neglected then reeled in, then loved, then uncertain, etc.. She's even using my lines verbatim. It's her new approach to my personality.

I mean she went from cute to trying to be cool and alpha now .. Weird..as heck

She's had some bad past few relationships that ended super quickly.. on top of an 8 year relationship tht ended.. So This girl is already very wary about guys she meets now (ive only known her a week )

I'm bout to delete her and just get rid of this one unless you recommend otherwise

Reaction score
Gold man. You.... my friend... Have understood my situation to a T and this article is something I'm really now looking at and trying to understand what I should do from here.

Seriously appreciate it!

P.S. Do you think I have enoguh of an emotional graspe on her to just stop conversation for now? It seems like we cant get a conversation going. Ihavent responded to her lst 2 messages because they were just in response to me callin her out on trying to act like me lol

I told her my personality is original. If you wanna act like me, you gotta scrap like me. basically. We're so on the same level though now. She caught on but the torch is still in my hands because I told her I got a low tolerance for bs and that I'm giving her one last chance at getting to know me.. so she knows if i stop responding, its potentially all over for her

Floydispink01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is hilarious. So the wheel that I'm most interested in .. who I made feel needy and messed with her emotions like crazy..

2 days ago she called me out and said something like "Im getting bad vibes from you. you seem like you play mind games wiht people"...

and after she tried to go cold on me for a whole day (yes a whole day is a big deal considering her response rate is always top notch otherwise)...

I messaged her some ground rules...

and the chick used my own lines against me.. LITERALLY VERBATIM

"Oh I almost forgot you existed" amongst other things. She's copying my attitude now too. its adorable yet kinda annoying. However she can't mess with my emotions liike I do with hers lol .. Idid it so much shes trying to act like me.

Whats the science behind this??? lol she thinks shes slick!

How do you really know that you made her feel needy and messed with her emotions like crazy? I doubt it.

You've known her a week. She's been in a relationship for over 8 years and had countless past experiences with men.

This game is easy for her because men make it easy for her. She's probably playing an act to see if you are easily manipulated. If you are, your out.

Have you funked her yet?

Reaction score
No picture, no 10.
haha man I'm still new to the forum I don't want no jr investigators finding out who she is and all that. I'll pm ya if you really interested but has to be an equal trade lol aka you first...

Personally I'm not too interested in sharing thoguh. Just wanted some advice or thoughts. Despite anything I know what I'll do but I feel @wifehunter hit me with some gold just now.

AllDay85

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha man I'm still new to the forum I don't want no jr investigators finding out who she is and all that. I'll pm ya if you really interested but has to be an equal trade lol aka you first...

Personally I'm not too interested in sharing thoguh. Just wanted some advice or thoughts. Despite anything I know what I'll do but I feel @wifehunter hit me with some gold just now.
I'm not a fan of mirroring personally. My main chick tries it on me and It's annoying. The only counter is Amused Mastery.

Where you went wrong is saying "i played with her emotions too much."

This is coming from a blue pill reality.

Once you accept woman's innate hypergamy, nothing you do can be considered "playing with her emotions."

You're a man and you do your own thing. If she wants to have fun with you, she will facilitate it.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
I don't want no jr investigators finding out who she is and all that.
Nobody's going to that, bruh.

I'll pm ya if you really interested but has to be an equal trade lol aka you first...
Rex has never messed with a 10, but you can see some of the broads that I've f*cked with on her. The Adventures of the Omnipotens Maximus Rex, Reports From the Field, http://www.sosuave.net/forum/index....ns-maximus-rex-reports-from-the-field.177649/

Reaction score
I'm not a fan of mirroring personally. My main chick tries it on me and It's annoying. The only counter is Amused Mastery.

Where you went wrong is saying "i played with her emotions too much."

This is coming from a blue pill reality.

Once you accept woman's innate hypergamy, nothing you do can be considered "playing with her emotions."

You're a man and you do your own thing. If she wants to have fun with you, she will facilitate it.
Thanks for the advice man. But honestly i dont know what blue pill/red pill means tbh. I feel all these terms are corny AF.. Makes me feel old and I'm young but I swear I never heard these terms before 2015

She basically let me know I was playing with her emotions. This is stuff I got straight out of sosuave articles when thinkin about this interaction. I just went overboard a bit because I felt she was trying to get wise on me by trying to play mind games on me.. Now after calling her out on it, it seems like the ground is more defensive from her end.. and I'm here not giving a **** thinking whether I should just delete her or respond to her last few messages

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
P.S. Do you think I have enoguh of an emotional graspe on her to just stop conversation for now? It seems like we cant get a conversation going. Ihavent responded to her lst 2 messages because they were just in response to me callin her out on trying to act like me lol

I told her my personality is original. If you wanna act like me, you gotta scrap like me. basically. We're so on the same level though now. She caught on but the torch is still in my hands because I told her I got a low tolerance for bs and that I'm giving her one last chance at getting to know me.. so she knows if i stop responding, its potentially all over for her
Not sure, have you demonstrated solid confidence, independence, humor, with a good helping of charisma, in person?

I'm not one to consult with the texting game, and I don't do the online thing. Maybe I'm old-school, I would rather interact, in person... Seems to have more impact.

Reaction score
Not sure, have you demonstrated solid confidence, independence, humor, with a good helping of charisma, in person?

I'm not one to consult with the texting game, and I don't do the online thing. Maybe I'm old-school, I would rather interact, in person... Seems to have more impact.
Yeah honestly I felt like I had complete control over her.. She worshipped me basically.. So I was just surprised when she flipped her attitude. After calling her out on it playfully, she got a bit defensive, but the most recent interaction we've had.. She's been responding sending 2 messages for every 1 I sent. I didn't want to entertain her so I just gave her a last message telling her i gave her a few chances (after breaking out some ground rules for her) and right now I dont have the time to talk to her. and left it at that

I'm good man but I appreciate all the advice and the link you gave

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhhhh...this whole dynamic seems totally healthy LMAO. 1.) You've known this chick a week and it sounds like you've sunk way too much time and investment into her. 2.) She 'worshipped' you after a week. 3.) You were happy to have a chick worship you after a week. 4.) You're laying out ground rules after a week. 5.) You're trying to 'control her emotions.'

Just be a phucking man and everything else will fall into place--if you act in alignment with what you really want to do it'll naturally provide the emotional spikes that'll keep her around. But her emotions shouldn't even matter to you; what matters is her compliance. You could've kept this one a lot longer with a lot less work instead of blowing her out within a week for...what, exactly?

Reaction score
Uhhhh...this whole dynamic seems totally healthy LMAO. 1.) You've known this chick a week and it sounds like you've sunk way too much time and investment into her. 2.) She 'worshipped' you after a week. 3.) You were happy to have a chick worship you after a week. 4.) You're laying out ground rules after a week. 5.) You're trying to 'control her emotions.'

Just be a phucking man and everything else will fall into place--if you act in alignment with what you really want to do it'll naturally provide the emotional spikes that'll keep her around. But her emotions shouldn't even matter to you; what matters is her compliance. You could've kept this one a lot longer with a lot less work instead of blowing her out within a week for...what, exactly?
IT's easy to talk man. It's hard to juggle as many wheels as I am. I smashed 4 consecutive days. Not even complaining. Just amused at how she pulled this stunt.. Thought it was adorable tbh. Even told her so.

I woulda liked this thread to have other people share their experiences with the same.. But ofc, the trend on the forum seems to be everyone has to give their advice because we got a buncha Don Juan Extraordinares on here.. (lol).

No cares tho man I got 2 dates coming up.. my weekend is booked. lol. ..