When 2 "Alphas" claim their space??

Ghengis Kahn

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was poking around Mystery's site and I noticed he and some of his co-instructors have a certain way of sitting, basically taking up a lot of space to establish dominance.

So what does one do when you're sitting right next to someone who is "assuming the pose" and is spread out to claim his space? Let's say you end up in a car together...do you just spread your legs and arms out also and let them touch the other guy (ugghhh), or do you reel yourself in so you're not touching?

Tom Juan

Banned
Reaction score
Say "Please go away, you're invading my personal space and I would appreciate it if you didn't". There you have it, straight-forward and polite. No sneaky tricks or anything.

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Melbourne (Aus) Little Bahma (Bahamas) Marbella (S
-Put your left hand on the right side of his chin and your right hand at the top left part of his head.

-With as much force as you can muster pull your left hand back towards you and push the right hand away from you.

-Repeat till you hear a snap

-Open the car door and kick him out

-close the door and tell the driver to proceed as planed

Tom Juan

Banned
Reaction score
AngelusPUA said:
-Put your left hand on the right side of his chin and your right hand at the top left part of his head.

-With as much force as you can muster pull your left hand back towards you and push the right hand away from you.

-Repeat till you hear a snap

-Open the car door and kick him out

-close the door and tell the driver to proceed as planed
See? Now that's just a stupid post. This is the reason why alot of people are complaining about and leaving this site. Nobody gives any good advice anymore. It would better the site if people would just refrain from making comments like this.

Ghengis Kahn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tom Juan said:
Say "Please go away, you're invading my personal space and I would appreciate it if you didn't". There you have it, straight-forward and polite. No sneaky tricks or anything.
It's not always that easy. It might be an aquaintance with whom you must keep the peace with.

For example, I have a friend who is in my band, and he's used to being the top dog, and he feels the pain when I'm around because I become top dog.

But we might be sitting somewhere together and he will tend to spread out. I can't really challenge him directly as it will be seens a petty.

The other challenge is when someone is already sitting and you come along and must sit down next to him. He's already claimed his space, and I don't want to sit there all scrunched up like I always used to back in the day.

DDevil

Don Juan
Reaction score
You seriously sit there and think about how "alpha" your sitting compared to him? lol :crackup:

Just say "hey man , I need some room" like normal people do.

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Melbourne (Aus) Little Bahma (Bahamas) Marbella (S
Tom Juan said:
See? Now that's just a stupid post. This is the reason why alot of people are complaining about and leaving this site. Nobody gives any good advice anymore. It would better the site if people would just refrain from making comments like this.
Take a look at 99% of my post, most of the time I do give advice. I just dislike it when people ask stupid questions that are asked every single week on here.

Things that are just common sense, if you are the alpha-male (the dominant one) and another guy tries to enter into you space you don't let him. If he does then you are no longer the Alpha in that situation because he has dominance over you.

So if you have the balls you dominate him by inflicting onto his personal space, if you don’t you take your place as the beta.

ActionJackson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ghengis Kahn:
Depends on the situation. If you HAVE TO show dominance that you must invade their space enought that the girls notices, but in a relaxed way, just basically let the guy know you are "showing off" thourgh body language, as soon as he sees/feels what you are doing he will recognize and should step to the side if he has RESPECT for you.

If it is not necessary this may become uncomfortable for both of you and make you look overly aggressive for a normal social situaiton.

Angel & Tom Juan: how many posts you gonna put up tongiht, hitting multiple replies in multiple threads? Shouldnt squabbles be handled via pm?? lol Think a little positive, we are all together...........

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think your all ****ed with this alpha beta thing, its fvcking stupid, lifes not like that, only in you retarded boy world is it like that...

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at him with a disgusted expression, and say "Dude, are you European or just gay? Stop touching me."