Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wheat Waffles got banned by security for harassing women in campus - it's over

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If you cold-approach you can be accussed of harassment. OLD only works for 10% of guys and 90% of guys have no hetro-social circle (ie it's mainly either mostly women, or guys). He goes on this rant on this video that I've never seen and has basically said the dating market is doomed by both apps, and the 5% of women who are making these complaints on innocent guys who are decent with them.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great, the freaking moron deserves it. Ban these black pilled morons from campuses, society, and humanity. These things are a freaking virus ruining society and ruining young men out there by making them feel sorry for themselves. WW was responsible for influencing a madman in the UK who went on a rampage of the wrong kind because of the nonsense his channel spread into that guy's mind. I am all for the government and authorities stepping into to take action so we can prevent a future Eliot Rodger from happening. WW and people like him are some of the biggest pests to humanity.

Captain Redbeard

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just as we talk about the importance of a healthy diet, we should consider the quality of the content we consume on a regular basis. Watching all of these blackpill and incel youtubers is a one-way ticket to developing some very unhealthy attitudes towards self, women, society as a whole. Then with the power of confirmation bias you start looking for crap in the real world to reinforce your negative outlook. It is no wonder some struggle so hard when they are feeding themselves a steady diet of incel manure.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just as we talk about the importance of a healthy diet, we should consider the quality of the content we consume on a regular basis. Watching all of these blackpill and incel youtubers is a one-way ticket to developing some very unhealthy attitudes towards self, women, society as a whole. Then with the power of confirmation bias you start looking for crap in the real world to reinforce your negative outlook. It is no wonder some struggle so hard when they are feeding themselves a steady diet of incel manure.
It appears that people just saw the title and haven't bothered to watch the video and have knee-jerk replies.

First of all, I didn't "seek" out that type of content. I'm actually subscribed to allot of various channels on youtube and this one happened to pop up in notification. Honestly, most of the noise is centered on what's happening in the Middle East. Also, WW is not an incel, as he has had a girlfriend recently and was able to get traction with OLD. His approaching women on campus is part of his video interviews to get their opinion on how other guys look, etc.... He has had no negative interaction with any woman that should have led to a complaint of harassment. The question he poses on this video, is if he had a romantic interest, and approached someone on campus, then he would have seen his whole academic standing at the University ruined. Things like that discourage average-looking or sub-5 guys from approaching women because it's too high stakes.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great, the freaking moron deserves it. Ban these black pilled morons from campuses, society, and humanity. These things are a freaking virus ruining society and ruining young men out there by making them feel sorry for themselves. WW was responsible for influencing a madman in the UK who went on a rampage of the wrong kind because of the nonsense his channel spread into that guy's mind. I am all for the government and authorities stepping into to take action so we can prevent a future Eliot Rodger from happening. WW and people like him are some of the biggest pests to humanity.
Did you bother to actually watch the video? He is conducting video interviews with women on campus and have been decent and polite with all his approaches. You are missing the point and principle of what he is saying. If you were an average looking guy, would you really risk your academic standing and whole future on a cold-approach seeing a woman can make an anonymous accusation of harassement using an app and potentially ruin your whole future? Is what he is saying about that propsect wrong? If there is any factual issue with anything he is saying then I'm all ears. However, to ignore facts and bash a guy because you don't like his channel and message does not seem fair.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you bother to actually watch the video? He is conducting video interviews with women on campus and have been decent and polite with all his approaches. You are missing the point and principle of what he is saying. If you were an average looking guy, would you really risk your academic standing and whole future on a cold-approach seeing a woman can make an anonymous accusation of harassement using an app and potentially ruin your whole future? Is what he is saying about that propsect wrong? If there is any factual issue with anything he is saying then I'm all ears. However, to ignore facts and bash a guy because you don't like his channel and message does not seem fair.
He is influencing men to commit mass shootings, it has been proven that he had a big influence on a guy in the UK who committed a mass shooting. He is also spreading a false and toxic ideology peddled by awkward losers that suck with women and trying to champion it. He is trying to get men to feel sorry for themselves and knows nothing. He deserves all the h3ll he gets.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saying "Excuse me" 5 or 6 times while stepping into somebody's path is basically harassment, very aggressive and unnecessary approach, if you have to do that your better off just letting them walk, imagine somebody trying to sell you a product doing that, it's the same thing.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He is influencing men to commit mass shootings, it has been proven that he had a big influence on a guy in the UK who committed a mass shooting. He is also spreading a false and toxic ideology peddled by awkward losers that suck with women and trying to champion it. He is trying to get men to feel sorry for themselves and knows nothing. He deserves all the h3ll he gets.
Can you prove he was influenced by WW? Most people reference Eliott Roger as their inspiration.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's autistic. Not an example of real life.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He isn't even picking up women on a campus. These are just basic interviews.

He got removed from campus because he's a random person on campus talking to students on the campus.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

He got removed from campus because he's a random person on campus talking to students on the campus.
Do you agree with WW in that 5% of women, the ones who have the teeth and make complaints or TikTok videos are just ruining cold-approaching for the rest of normie/sub-5 guys? He is arguing that social circle game is not realistic as most guys are in gender segregated hobbies or environments, OLD only works with Chads/Chadlites, and the last hope of cold approach is being ruined because if a lady can ruin things for a guy who is doing these interviews, how would it be for other guys who are looking for connection? Your whole future could be put to risk.

BergischerLöwe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He is arguing that social circle game is not realistic as most guys are in gender segregated hobbies or environments, OLD only works with Chads/Chadlites, and the last hope of cold approach is being ruined because if a lady can ruin things for a guy who is doing these interviews, how would it be for other guys who are looking for connection? Your whole future could be put to risk.
These points are basically the entire essence of what I've been saying all along about my own situation with respect to my challenges meeting women

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You do realize that if the government starts cracking down on stuff like this, you’d be one of the first to get sent to the gulag? How many women have you “harassed” with your cold approaches? And you kept a nice little self-incriminating diary of your misdeeds, right here on this forum. It’ll come in handy for some future prosecutor.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You do realize that if the government starts cracking down on stuff like this, you’d be one of the first to get sent to the gulag? How many women have you “harassed” with your cold approaches? And you kept a nice little self-incriminating diary of your misdeeds, right here on this forum. It’ll come in handy for some future prosecutor.
Says the guy that denies a certain WW2 genocide using a black face profile picture (I wouldn't even attempt to make the Dutch excuse because I am two steps ahead of you). You need to be the prime target for any government cracking down on BS IMHO.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

And rightfully so. If he would just be standing there" minding his business " the same would've happened. Especially nowadays with all the terrorists attacks, mass shootings ect.

These points are basically the entire essence of what I've been saying all along about my own situation with respect to my challenges meeting women
Your problem, like with most dudes from your generation, is you sketched your life in such a way( pleasure over effort) that noe at 30 you are OUT of the game completely. In order to get back you'll have to take 2, heck even 3 steps back. That means no women for at least 3 years.

If you and thise other man childs keep "chasing p00sy "instead of focusing on theirselves, 40 will come " faster then cops in white neighborhoods " and you'll die as an incel.

When it's all said and done there are plenty of venues where you can chase women, just NOT where y'all like: the street, the gym and played out ideas like the club and OLD.

I agree. Although i seriously doubt if even 70% of his journal is based on truth. Lets say it is. It won't take long before approaching women will get a man in trouble with the law. Plenty of places where this happens already .

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get how people don't understand that hidden camera approaches and putting people up on YouTube without permission could easily be construed as harassment. If I were campus security, I would've booted this nincompoop from the campus pronto. Not because he's 'talking to campus students' but because he's FILMING without permission.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you agree with WW in that 5% of women, the ones who have the teeth and make complaints or TikTok videos are just ruining cold-approaching for the rest of normie/sub-5 guys? He is arguing that social circle game is not realistic as most guys are in gender segregated hobbies or environments, OLD only works with Chads/Chadlites, and the last hope of cold approach is being ruined because if a lady can ruin things for a guy who is doing these interviews, how would it be for other guys who are looking for connection? Your whole future could be put to risk.
What you see online doesn't transpire into reality there's a big wide world out there and you are letting some socially inept idiot on a YouTube channel skew your perspective

Your own perception is your own reality you can bend it with your will

Cold approach is still fine ive literally done it all year , 150+ approaches 80% of them haven't gone anywhere but I have still got laid a couple of times from it no that big of a deal