"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Whay internet grl success (report)

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
944
Reaction score
1
Age
41
finaly! I've met many girls off the net this year but looks like I've met a hot grl I can talk to.

Best of all she knows hardly anything about me :D I got her texting me.

I met her at her college. It all went realy smooth. I made her feel like she was blowing her chance. She was telling me about her relationship with this guy we both know and others. Told me that this guy she knows offers to beat up her exs (the stuff i had her telling me). She then realised n was like "omg u must thing I'm a fair slag now", I smiled n said "no comment" hehe and dan then beats them up.

She did the whole female DJ thing, "o 3 guys beeped me b4 we met", "this guy and I had a realy gd convo on the bus" all smiling n more. I showed zero jelousy n kinda laughed.

Now Ive been having some gd txt messeges. Gonna take it realy slow so I don get attatched.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
600
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Is this a Joke?
 

NRM

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
Sounds like a joke, but I'll pretend it isn't.

By taking it slow, you ARE GETTING ATTATCHED. Jesus Christ. How are you not getting attached by taking it slow? You are putting in more time and effort, you are letting her see that you're putting in more time and effort, YOU ARE WASTING TONS OF TIME AND EFFORT.

Try this on for size. You are interested in her. You are currently acting like a pansy for her, totally falling for her, memorizing EVERY SINGLE THING SHE DOES FOR YOU, while the next guy swoops on in and doesn't take it slow, gets on a date, and goes out with her. Catch my drift, partner?

You don't get dates by saying to yourself,

"Whoa donkey, I'm gonna take it slow and not get myself attached, I'm just gonna send txt messages and cherish them with my life."

No no no, what you WANT and NEED to do is call her up, say,

"Hey, I'm picking you up Friday night, we're going out."

And let that be the end of it.

DON'T HIDE YOUR INTEREST, hoping she'll fall hopelessly in love with you. I see that's what you're doing, because you are definitely not displaying your interest. What you need to try to do is to be mysterious, be a challenge, but don't let it get to a point where you just look plain uninterested or just FRIENDLY.

Get over it.
 

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Messages
944
Reaction score
1
Age
41
haha me get attatched :D hahaha, nah coll starts for me tomoz. I jus have a gd memory for convos. I'm meeting her agin in a few days.
 

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
South Orange, NJ
Originally posted by S0LID
haha me get attatched :D hahaha, nah coll starts for me tomoz. I jus have a gd memory for convos. I'm meeting her agin in a few days.
Learn english before posting please.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
989
Reaction score
9
Location
Hollywood
Originally posted by triple_ultima
Learn english before posting please.
3rd
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by NRM
Sounds like a joke, but I'll pretend it isn't.

By taking it slow, you ARE GETTING ATTATCHED. Jesus Christ. How are you not getting attached by taking it slow? You are putting in more time and effort, you are letting her see that you're putting in more time and effort, YOU ARE WASTING TONS OF TIME AND EFFORT.

Try this on for size. You are interested in her. You are currently acting like a pansy for her, totally falling for her, memorizing EVERY SINGLE THING SHE DOES FOR YOU, while the next guy swoops on in and doesn't take it slow, gets on a date, and goes out with her. Catch my drift, partner?

You don't get dates by saying to yourself,

"Whoa donkey, I'm gonna take it slow and not get myself attached, I'm just gonna send txt messages and cherish them with my life."

No no no, what you WANT and NEED to do is call her up, say,

"Hey, I'm picking you up Friday night, we're going out."

And let that be the end of it.

DON'T HIDE YOUR INTEREST, hoping she'll fall hopelessly in love with you. I see that's what you're doing, because you are definitely not displaying your interest. What you need to try to do is to be mysterious, be a challenge, but don't let it get to a point where you just look plain uninterested or just FRIENDLY.

Get over it.
Amen!!! I 2nd this opinion!!
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top