Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

WhatsApp

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

For the second time in a fortnight, this has happened, on two different OLD apps.

I match with Women, go through the initial chit chat, and then they ask if I have WhatsApp, I say no (as I don't), then they unmatch.

WTF?

It's starting to get to the point that if I match with someone, and they ask for WhatsApp, it's a sign of a fake account. Has this happened to anything else?

What is the deal with WhatsApp, when it is just another chat / message platform? Why not just chat through the App?

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh typically whatsApp is more stable and easier to use than dating app chats. Also if their inbox gets blown up on the app there might not be an easy way to find your conversation. If you get whatsApp make sure to harden it, because it can be used to compromise your device just by you looking at a picture they send you.

If they ask for your whatsApp right away you're right to be suspicious. Set it up on a burner device if you're really paranoid.

Better idea: get off the apps and go hit some fun events that have tons of women and simply chat and charm.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hardening a device refers to making it more secure either with software or physically. In the case of whatsApp, opt out of any features that impede on your privacy. There are tons of articles on the subject of hardening whatsapp, unfortunately I can't find the one I'm looking for right now.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

For the second time in a fortnight, this has happened, on two different OLD apps.

I match with Women, go through the initial chit chat, and then they ask if I have WhatsApp, I say no (as I don't), then they unmatch.

WTF?

It's starting to get to the point that if I match with someone, and they ask for WhatsApp, it's a sign of a fake account. Has this happened to anything else?

What is the deal with WhatsApp, when it is just another chat / message platform? Why not just chat through the App?
If a woman is leading, that's a bad sign. I'd put that in that category. Women generally don't lead unless they have to.

It's most likely some kind of scam and they know they'll get banned if they do it on the app.