"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

what's your xmas presents for your girlfriend

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
I am getting my girl the following

1) a $3 card that says I am glad I met her
2) a $2.50 pink roses
3) a $8.50 ankle/wrist jewelry that has small heart shapes
4) a $0.50 silver bag

that cost me about $14.50 :p


other than that we will cuddle in front of fire place and have sex


priceless


for everything you need, there is tom121 :D
 
Last edited:

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2002
Messages
498
Reaction score
7
a card with a piece of paper in it; paper made out to look like an admission ticket. it says "Admit 2 AZ Science Museum". a place shes wanted to go to for a very long time. for the girls who have gone out of their way to please me, as she has, i like to pick up bits and pieces of what they really enjoy, what theyve always wanted to do, what their fantasies and dreams are, and then make it happen for 'em.

usually those ideas are inexpensive and from the heart; and are something most guys have never thought of doing.

-SLB
 

SheepSter

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 26, 2004
Messages
160
Reaction score
0
Location
Amsterdam
I'm finally going to use the "glow in the dark" Jedi Knight Xtraordinair Condom (with imbedded soundeffects) on her.

FEEL THE FORCE BABY, FEEL THE FORCE!!!
 

johnny_chase

Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
139
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
CANADA, EH?
"*** OVER TO THE DARK SIDE!"

Sick.

I got her a 3$ raunchy christmas card, 2$ worth of Tim Hortons coffee(she likes coffee), a 0.50$ fancy gift bag, and five different therapeutic bubble baths that another company made at this place i worked; five finger discount, manufacturers sample :)
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by BigWillyStyle
tom121 weren't you on here recently asking ****loads of questions, now you got a girl?
yeah I actually known this girl for a while, she was just a normal friend that we hang out a lot but I never flirt with her since I treat her like a real friend but two days ago she told me she liked me as more than friend :) :cool:
 

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
Damn, we've got some cheap DJ's in here...

Don't have a g/f, but a girl and I exchanged gifts... She got me a new pair of Birkenstocks, I got her a purse and some perfume I liked - equalled out to about the same cost per person (actually, what she got me was a little more).
 

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
780
Reaction score
3
Location
International
Miss X... pink Mini iPod

Miss Y... Crystal X Box



Expense, yes... but I work out better in return... I've already picked up the suit Miss X has bought... business Christmas!
 
Top