Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's your SEX

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
So apparently in Australia not only the water in toilet swirls the other way, they recornize 33 genders.

In light of this news, what do you think of that fake news that in Chechnya they kill gay people?

Woman: A person born as a female, and who identifies as female.​
Man: A person born as a male, and who identifies as a male.​
Transgender Man: A person who was assigned female at birth, but now identifies as a man. Some trans people choose to undergo gender reassignment surgery. Others prefer not to, but still identify as a different gender.​
Transgender Woman: A person who was assigned male at birth, but who identifies as a woman. As above, some trans people choose to undergo gender reassignment surgery. Others prefer not to, but still identify as a different gender.​
Trans person: This can mean transsexual or transgender. A transsexual is a person who emotionally and psychologically feels that they belong to the opposite sex.​
Trans Man: A trans man is someone who was assigned female at birth, but now identifies as a man.​
Trans Woman: A person who was assigned male at birth, but who identifies as a woman​
Female to Male: This term is often abbreviated to ‘FTM’ and refers to a transsexual or a transgender man.​
Male to Female: This term is often abbreviated to ‘FTM’ and refers to a transsexual or a transgender female.​
Transsexual: A person who emotionally and psychologically feels that they belong to the opposite sex. Transsexuals are people who transition from one sex to another, usually through dress, hormone therapy, etc.​
Cisgender: A person who identifies with the gender of which they were born. For example, if someone is born as a female and identifies as a woman.​
Cis Female: Cis is short for cisgender. So a cisgender female is a female who identifies as a woman.​
Cis Male: Cis is short for cisgender. A cisgender male is a male who identifies as a man.​
Gender Non-Conforming: A person who does not identify with either the male of female genders.​
None Gender: A person who does not identify with any gender in particular.​
Non-Binary: A person who does not identify entirely with either the female or male genders. They may identify somewhere on a spectrum.​
Neutrois: Neutrois is a non-binary gender identity which is considered to be a neutral or null gender.​
Genderfluid: A person who does not identify entirely with either the female or male genders. Genderqueer: An overarching term used to describe people who do not identify exclusively as either male or female.​
Demigender: This term, (demi means half) is an umbrella term for nonbinary gender identities that have a partial connection to a certain gender.​
Demigirl: A person (can also be called a demiwoman or a demifemale) who identifies partially with being a woman or has feminine characteristics. They may have been assigned female as birth, but they could also have been born as a male.​
Demiboy: A person (can also be called a demiman or demimale) who identifies partially with being a man or masculine characteristics. They may have been assigned male at birth, but they could also have been born as a female.​
Agender: This literally means ‘without gender’, so a person who doesn’t identify with any gender.​
Intergender: Intergender people have a gender identity that is in the middle between the binary genders of female and male, and may be a mix of both.​
Intersex: A person who is born with the reproductive anatomy of both a man and a woman. For example, they might appear to be female on the outside, but have mostly male-typical anatomy on the inside. These people were previously referred to as hermaphrodites, but that term is considered rude and outdated.​
Pangender: A person who identifies as more than one gender.​
Poligender: Translates to ‘many genders’. A person who identifies as more than one gender.​
Omnigender: Translates to ‘all genders’. A person who identifies as more than one gender.​
Bigender: Translates to ‘two genders’. A person who identifies as both male and female genders. Some bigender people have two distinct male and female personas.​
Androgyne: A person who doesn’t identify with either gender. They are both feminine and masculine.​
Androgyny: The combination of masculine and feminine characteristics. Androgyny can apply to many things - someone’s gender identity, sexual identity, and even fashion.​
Third Gender: People who identify as neither a man nor a woman. Some cultures refer to some of their people by a third gender. For example, in Samoafa’afafines are male at birth, but if a family had more boys than girls and needed more women to help with housework, they male children would be raised as a fa’afafine.​
Trigender: Translates to three genders. A person who shifts between the male, female and third genders.​

Last edited:

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I identify as a wizard and if you don't get electrocuted by my magical lightning bolts, you're oppressing me.

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Human biology is rude and outdated" pretty much describes the LGBT community in a nutshell.

The other day this girl Shannon Bubb, on Instagram, who is a Lesbian (a pretty hot one though) said that The Bachelor was "so hetero it's cringey…" So we've gotten to the point where heterophobia is acceptable but homophobia is a sin. I can't say "so gay it's cringey" because it's hate speech.

Either both statements are equally offensive, or both are equally harmless. You can't sell me anything in between.

logicallefty

Reaction score
“Want to know what gender you are? Pull down your fvcking pants and look!”, says Logicallefty’s 15yo daughter. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
There are two 2 genders if you ask me, and if you identify as something other that means you have sexual perversion. All dues given, there are sometimes, and extremely rarely, birth deformities, but that's an exception. If you're a man, and you prefer other men, that means you have a homosexual sex perversion, that doesn't mean you're a whole nother gender.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They've been trying to force the whole pronoun thing for a bit now, which is unfair to the rest of the world. These other genders should be treated like diseases or disabilities. When someone says "I'm disabled", it could mean a number of things and may require further explanation. The same should go for these other genders. A blanket term like "I'm an alternate gender" would satisfy me, and if I needed to know more, they could explain.

To push it as far as they want it is ridiculous though. Thank God most of them are never going to reproduce. Alternate genders will help weed crazy and stupid out of the gene pool.