"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

What's Your Purpose?

broadstone

Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2019
Messages
14
Reaction score
7
I hear the word "purpose" being thrown around a lot in the PUA community.

I'm still searching for mine.

Be interested to know if you've found yours and if so, what it is?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
1,168
Reaction score
1,934
Age
35
To become the best version of myself, that's your purpose too (or at least it should be). To create passive income and travel the world is a more personal one of mine.
 

XThrax

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2019
Messages
95
Reaction score
41
Age
38
I think ones purpose is usually found at the intersection off all your interests. Try writing down general areas you are interested in. Nothing specific. For example mine might be Racing/vehicles, travel, tech, Games ,Innovation, Psychology. Then you think of a way to combine all(or most) of your interests and bring it to the world.

I really like Mastery by Robert Greene. He gives a lot of examples of people discovering what they are called to do and brought it to the world. What got me is a lot of masters had no hidden talent at what they were called to do.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
To cream pie women and make lots of money so I can show off and brag and dunk of all these fools
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
Generally speaking it's to maximize my life satisfaction both short-term and long-term. Specifically what that means may change over time. I have a trial and error approach to it, I'll try a direction and measure it against my current situation. I can't know in advance what's the right path for me, but I know for damn sure whether it's right or wrong for me once I go down a path.

I don't fear making a few bad choices, it's better than not making any choices.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,848
Reaction score
3,697
Location
Mile High City, USA
"Purpose" isn't about what you can do for you as much as it is about what you contribute to society and the legacy you leave behind. Lifting weights, eating right, making lots of money, are more lifestyle goals. Purpose is the umbrella under which everything you do fits.

A man needs Long Term Perspective. Every decision you make: job, health, spending, friends, gf/LTR/wife should all be consistent with where you want to go long-term. That's why it'so vitally important to choose a LTR or wife who shares your long-term goals and vision.

I started a business back in 2001. It's my purpose. I'm a gifted public speaker and executive coach. So my purpose in life is to assist others in reaching their true and full potential, mainly in business and their career. I've authored a couple books and have a tv spot so even if I kick the bucket tomorrow, the words I wrote and my spoken word will carry on.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
To prosper. To fvck bishes and make the puzzy mines. To ignore ladies who arent doing nothing for me. Be a good but realistic dad. To enjoy life.
 

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2016
Messages
752
Reaction score
350
Age
33
I'm a writer. I need to hone my writing skills though before I write my first novel
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
My purpose is to seed this world with my actions, knowledge and my DNA.

Ain't that basic caveman tactics?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Im actualy unsure of my purpose, i have a vision of what i would like my life to be.

However not sure of the path that needs to be taken to get there, i cant see a clear road to follow.

Probably a side eftect of my ADHD
 
Top