Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's your opinion of when Married men says "Oh She's the boss"

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They’re kidding but for most there’s an element of truth in it. I think it’s a very destructive thing to say. My observation is that usually a guy who is truly and totally under his wife’s command will not joke like that.
When a married man says that sort of thing, it sets a bad example for his sons. His sons are likely to enter the mating market as teens/young adult as supplicating beta males. They're going to have a rough go of it for the first few years. It doesn't set the young man up for success.

I’ve noticed that in marriage, there are certain “compartments” where the wife is the boss and fewer where the man is. Men give up after a few years of marriage and live to appease the dragon and avoid waking her up.
That's also bad too. That's why I say that most relationships have a shelf life of goodness. As a man, it's not worth sticking around the relationship for that phase. Too many men do that.

Reactions: Von

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every time I hear a husband say that, I just shoot back "You poor bast@rd."

Another cringe thing I see men do is getting on their knee to propose. If you find yourself in a situation where your FEEL like you have to supplicate yourself to get along with someone then you are dooming yourself to misery.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
M'y dad like that. I hâte it.

For me, thèse quotes "she the boss" shows exmasculate men who are lead around by their Women.

It Will work only if the Guy plays a "house-husband" otherwise you in for conflict and nexting

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When women have children their bitchiness goes up 300%. These were the guys dumb enough to make white picket fence life the end all be all of their existence on this planet and now are stuck with a giant ***** of a wife and kids they regret while lying to themselves and everyone else that it’s the best thing ever and every other guys has to do it.
Many of us dads never regret our KIDS. But yeah the involvement with the mother, that's a different thing.

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys who have lost their spine. Guys like that drown themselves in work or a hobby. Mostly work. And they are not assertive enough.

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
are those men just kidding or..they being real? or..are they just betas? i feel like they are being literally serious.
Can vary.

My mom describes my dad as a type a personality huge alpha male. That's how she describes him. Says he's too strong.

But he says she's the boss. And he gives in a lot to what she says but he rarely ever gets upset. But my dad amogs the **** out of other men and he's huge

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I lived this way initially...... after 25yrs we split and I got the kids .. my motto is now "make my d!ck hard not my life" ... I even said this to my new gf and she whole heartedly agrees and does a fine job. Other than for medical reasons I firmly believe now your woman should have a higher drive than you.

Epi

Carson02

Don Juan
Reaction score
are those men just kidding or..they being real? or..are they just betas? i feel like they are being literally serious.
Most are being serious. Subjugating their own happiness for their perceived wives’ happiness. Problem is, a woman’s happiness will never be fulfilled as long as a man feels his responsibility is to make her happy. In the end, she dominates the relationship and is miserable because she has the balls in the relationship. He is miserable for the same reason. Many men were raised in believing it is his responsibility to serve and pedestalize his wife.

Marriages should be about compromise, where each member is responsible for their own happiness, which in turn complements each other.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, I've been there
Best way to get a woman to do something you want is for her to think it is her idea.

View attachment 8521
Small world - a few days ago I was watching "Song of the South", and I had just figured out that Bill Cosby's "Fat Albert" cartoon show basically copied all the Br'er characters from Uncle Remus's tales.

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course, the husband that is still married to his wife has to think, "how do I need to act in every situation to make sure the poon keeps flowing", and making this comment is a way of gaming her so that it contributes to the total number of deferral points he needs to win - IOW, it's free brownie points for the man that needs to build up a whole lot of points.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're serious. Seen these kinds of guys at workplaces. Sheepish and submissive. No balls. Usually have to go to therapy or get divorce raped or child supported by the courts while the wife/ gf is being ****ed by someone who pulls her hair. Sad reality.

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
are those men just kidding or..they being real?
Oh, they are very real.
In my line of work, I visit customer's homes, and In most cases, the wife is the one who takes the shot and makes the decision, or you hear the man say, "I need to ask my wife", or "I need to ask the boss" .