Whats Your Moto?

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Spoiled3289
Thats my school's motto!
Wow i think someone almost cares... wait, no guess not. I'm sure hundreds of thousands of schools, offices, people, things in general have that motto. This isn't whats your school motto.

Tooms

Don Juan
Reaction score
"a lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on" -Winston Churchill

"only two things are infinite, the universe, and human stupidity, though im not sure about the former" -Albert Einstein

"not everything that counts is counted and not everthing that is counted counts" -Albert Einstein

"its not what you are, its better than that" -Detachment Kit

"quitters never win, and winners never quit, but if you never win, and you never quit, then your just an idiot" -dunno who

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow

Smileyz

Don Juan
Reaction score
hello motto

"Why dont you stcik your head up my ass, See if it fits'- Scarface

"there are only two thingsi have in this world, My balls and my word, I dont break em for no one" -Scarface

"When the going gets tough, the tough gets going"

"no pain no gain"

"pain is the sign of weakness leaving the body"

"better to die standing up, than to live lying down"

YILMAZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
"We live by the gun so we die by the gun"

"Cant Turn a Ho into a housewife"

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
since im a boxer....anything and everything by muhammed ali is my favorite

It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.

I'm so fast that last night I turned the light switch off in my bedroom and I was in bed before the room was dark.

If they can make penicillin out of mouldy bread, they can sure make something out of you.

My face is so pretty, you don't see a scar, which proves I'm the king of the ring by far.

this guy was sooo ****y yet soo funny. oh look a wonder combination.....i bet he got digged by hundreds of women...

too bad he had to get parkinson's disease

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it is better to stay outside on the roof of your house than to liveinsidewith a nagging wife.
proverbs 21:9

Balanced

Don Juan
Reaction score
Roll with the punches. And sometimes i'll throw on a ***** at the end for effect.

Not mine but "My balls are the size of God"

buckwheat18

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Let the good times roll"

this is my last post here i'm done with High School as of today. I wanna wish all my brothers good luck in your future High School years, they go by so quick. I'll be around posting in the general forum more suited for me.

Buckwheat,

DB9

Don Juan
Reaction score
"If your expecting a shot in the pills and get a slap in the face consider it a victory"-some random comic

na but my real motto is
"live every day as if it was your last because you never know whats going to happen tomorrow."

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See signature...

The one motto I absolutely hate is that "Live as if you were to die tomorrow" thing.

Honestly, if I knew I was gonna die tomorrow, I'd be running around naked robbing banks in a stolen car with 20 hookers holding up signs that said "Fvck the Police."

DB9

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol cable light i like your view on things sh*t i was takin things too seriously before guess i should lighten up.
"skeet skeet skeet"-dave chapelle

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"f*ck her gently." Tenacious D (Jack Black and Kyle Gass)

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DB9
lol cable light i like your view on things sh*t i was takin things too seriously before guess i should lighten up.
"skeet skeet skeet"-dave chapelle
Ahh...The ironic thing is that I didnt even know you posted that quote when I made my post. Didn't mean to rip on ya or anything, but I'm pretty cynical towards things like that.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No you shouldn't. I've personally always liked that one. It tells you to enyoy your life while you have it.

What's wrong with that?