Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Whats YOUR law (of attraction) when it comes to women( and life in general ?)

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Most men will roast this woman. She has (according to the narrator) a 50 plus list of requirements for men she dates. Most men will say she is delusional. (Funnily enough it's on Steve Harvey's show , who lost a lotta credit bc of his own daughter).She'll stay single forever or they'll rather stay single because of her high standards and they are scared off. I get it.

But at the same time these same men will have ZERO requirements for women they'll date. Anything goes ,or perhaps the cliche " big tyts,big asz, nice face. "That's 50 + vs 3 laws.

Shouldn't we as men also have a long, long list of requirements, rules and regulations when it comes to life , let along dating?

@Dr.Suave posted a thread about a ex texting him. I replied that my ex did a something similar but decided to delete it. Bc its somehow dawned down in me.

She knows I am a lawless man, and she can just come into my kingdom and commit any crime without retaliation or punishment. She can steal and rob attention, validation, care, love, knowledge, strength, bc she knows I am a wasteland , a kingdom with no policing whatsoever.

This shouldn't only be just about women but about life in general. Friends, family, work,ect. Because I am a lawless man she has the audacity to see if there is something more to gain after being disrespectful and receiving no punishment whatsoever. Like a criminal who already knows he will always get away with whatever he does. Ofcourse he'll commit the same crime over and over again!

So ,the ex texting back doesn't know the law ( of Gamisch for Example),that's cool. But at least I should know MY OWN DAMN LAW! And if j am in doubt or feel some type a way I should just be able to look into my law book what it says and judge accordingly. No wiggle room.

I know there are lots of mentally sturdy dudes on the forum, so I would like yall to chime in and give me a view into your personal book of law whether that is about dating, career, exes ,friends ,family etc. Looking forward to the replies!

Last edited:

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
For LTRs:

- She must pass boner test
- She must be Hotter and/or Younger than my last ex, otherwise I would feel like Im settling, instead of upgrading to someone better.
- She must not be a single mom
- Bachelor and Masters degrees.

The next ones are gonna be very hard but If you can land them, oh boy.

- She must be a Virgin
- Once you have taken her V-card, she must have a higher sex drive than you.

I could add some stuff that should go without saying and stuff like she must not be flakey, she must be submissive, she has to initiate etc BUT if her sex drive is higher than yours, you dont even have to worry about that stuff, life will be so much easier.

Anyways, thats for LTRs. There should be another one for plates but unfortunately Im not much of a plate spinner.

Maybe there should be another for possible first dates. Maybe we should ask for a video call to avoid being catfished.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of us desire this amazing woman, job, house, or life in general without first building ourselves up or going through those really bad moments and coming out a stronger/better man. Everything in life is ruled by frequencies, if your mindset, thoughts, and life are on a low frequency do not expect much.

In the case of this girl, she expects this 10/10 guy when perhaps she herself is a 6/10 at most. Some women, and men, have little to nothing to offer in a relationship. That is the cold-hard truth when it comes to intergender dynamics nowadays.

Without getting too philosophical, we tend to seek the answers and solutions externally. We chase things, instead of knocking down the internal walls that prevent us from achieving and attracting great things in life.

Modern Man Advice

Last edited:

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman's list of standards goes out the door when she meets a man she really wants. If it doesn't, then she will never find a man that can make her happy, mostly because she isn't capable of being happy in the first place.

Women are attracted to men who live by their own rules because they're trustworthy and consistent.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Both are post wall delusional and wonder why they cant find anyone.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shouldn't we as men also have a long, long list of requirements, rules and regulations when it comes to life , let along dating?
No.

Men only care if the girl is hot + fertile + sexy.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Familiarity breeds contempt

Would you rather be happy working a menial job or rich and miserable?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of us desire this amazing woman, job, house, or life in general without first building ourselves up or going through those really bad moments and coming out a stronger/better man. Everything in life is ruled by frequencies, if your mindset, thoughts, and life are on a low frequency do not expect much.

In the case of this girl, she expects this 10/10 guy when perhaps she herself is a 6/10 at most. Some women, and men, have little to nothing to offer in a relationship. That is the cold-hard truth when it comes to intergender dynamics nowadays.

Without getting too philosophical, we tend to seek the answers and solutions externally. We chase things, instead of knocking down the internal walls that prevent us from achieving and attracting great things in life.

Modern Man Advice
I definitely wouldn't mind if you went in all philosophical bro..but great reply.

Especially what you say about the frequencies. I personally kinda struggle with that part as my mind tends to " have a mind of his own " every now and then. I need to get back in control ,that's why I ca e up with the crazy idea of literally writing my own law book .