Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Almost like latina chicksGood in bed. Attractive when they're still unmarried and under thirty. After that they fill up fast.
It depends on the woman, as always. Because of my previous field, I came in contact with many female Desis who were brilliant engineers; some were stunning and sweet.I wouldn't consider a traditionally raised Indian girl for an LTR. Would you?
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
It was possible, depending on the woman. The only women I truly know I’m not culturally compatible with is Israelis (regardless of their faith). IME they act too masculine for my tastes.But did you want to go LTR with them?
When I saw their families I wasn't willing to be part of their culture that much and my culture would probably be offensive to a trad Indian wife. I also met Indian and South Asian women here in Amsterdam from more progressive families, but they seem to get 'Westernised' too much and become even more of a handful than local Dutch women.