Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's your experience with attractive, but introverted socially awkward women?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an area in which I confess to having lesser success. This isn't being asked from a pick-up standpoint, but from that of intro to attraction.

We're not talking 9's or 10's, but the 7's or 8's that are of usually higher intelligence, lacking smugness and are more comfortable with solitude.

These seem to be easy to spot because once approached, they don't seem to have as much attitude or experience in being overly approached. Also, they are happy staying home, reading books and not as easy to engage or encourage about going out.

To each their own and personally, I find the introverted intellectual female attractive. Yet, they seem (for their attraction status) the most difficult to close the deal.

Anyone here have a suggestion (other than posturing or adding the cliche of "spin plates" etc..) ?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
This is an area in which I confess to having lesser success. This isn't being asked from a pick-up standpoint, but from that of intro to attraction.

We're not talking 9's or 10's, but the 7's or 8's that are of usually higher intelligence, lacking smugness and are more comfortable with solitude.

These seem to be easy to spot because once approached, they don't seem to have as much attitude or experience in being overly approached. Also, they are happy staying home, reading books and not as easy to engage or encourage about going out.

To each their own and personally, I find the introverted intellectual female attractive. Yet, they seem (for their attraction status) the most difficult to close the deal.

Anyone here have a suggestion (other than posturing or adding the cliche of "spin plates" etc..) ?
She might not necessarily be a party girl who is into ONS'. But make no mistake, the highly intelligent women are horny af, even if it takes a few interactions to close them. As a general rule, the more intelligent she is, the more involved and dirty her fantasies are.

Introverts like in-DEPTH discussions, not shallow small talk or rambling on from topic to topic. This is an important difference. A lot of PUA-style game (intended for extroverted party girls) is about being fun, high energy and having funny stories. But it's almost all based on shallow stuff for entertaining extroverts.

Instead of jumping from topic to topic in the conversation, if a particular topic seems to interest her, stay on that topic for a while and discuss it more in detail. Wit and sarcasm (with some humor) are also appreciated by nerdy chicks. Then get the number close.

I always did better with the introverted/nerdy women than the party girls because it's closer to my natural personality.

I don't know you, but maybe you are trying to run extroverted player/party guy game on a nerdy introvert chick?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know you, but maybe you are trying to run extroverted player/party guy game on a nerdy introvert chick?
I get what you are saying, I learned years ago (and quickly) that the approach needs to be entirely different with these particular women. And yeah, I agree that they like s3x just as much (if actually not more).

Like yourself, I am more of a 'natural' with interacting with introverted intellectual women on a 'deep discussion' level. It's my default auto-pilot mode.
Lately, however, my game has either been off, or I'm recently experiencing a non-receptive bad batch with these types. They seem to require a h*ll of a lot more energy. Perhaps I need to tone down my flirtation a little and leave them guessing a little more.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Espi hit the nail on the head. I’ve been with a handful of the hot, reserved types. All of them, it turned out, were pretty promiscuous. They just realize they have more value by presenting a certain packaging and can control the frame better in a closed environment. Plus, social media has enabled this kind of behavior.

Most of these girls were serial monogamists. A little emotionally closed off. Quick to use NC if things don’t swing their way (I.e. you won’t commit). At least 4 of them went on to cheat on their boyfriends with me.

Most guys still have something of a Madonna-***** complex. And the homebody hot girl who only gives it up to you is an appealing idea. I got roped into this type of fantasy with the first one. But you’re better off sticking to girls who are socially calibrated and open to experiencing life. As far as hooking up, nothing really changes.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spam (calibrated) pickup. I picked up one the other day in her car in a parking lot. She was eating lunch alone. She apologized for her awkwardness and chronic resting ***** face.

The style is always the same. BREAK ice. Assume attraction as always the way you do had you already smashed. Lead. She follows or next. By this, expect 80% of the heavy lifting before hook point. You bait and switch. The more Abruptly and obnoxious the better in my experience. After it hooks, she is baited in or you next.

Introvert, socially awkward, shy, etc is whatever. I don't bang with weird.

Lastly, You can acquire digits and it don't take later. She has a man or is just strange. Always go for it. The experience is better than regret. No harm. No foul.

Keep me posted playboy. I caution you. Many a times, these shy or awkward one's aren't that way when you take it out. A bit of posturing won't kill you. Most so called men don't approach and piss from the seated position in apologetic fashion...

I blame low testosterone.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A bit of posturing won't kill you. Most so called men don't approach and piss from the seated position in apologetic fashion...
I blame low testosterone.
"Posturing" was written from the observation of many members on this forum. Way too many members like to project the image of being a 'pro' when in actuality, they live on this forum (seeking approval from other members).

I seem to do okay for the most part, but we all have slumps or areas in which we can improve. I'm no exception.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Posturing" was written from the observation of many members on this forum. Way too many members like to project the image of being a 'pro' when in actuality, they live on this forum (seeking approval from other members).

I seem to do okay for the most part, but we all have slumps or areas in which we can improve. I'm no exception.
Take your shot. There's nothing else in this life.