Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's your experience dating a girl taller than you?

Reaction score
Have you dated a girl taller than you before? I'm not talking an inch taller than you. I'm talking a good six to seven inches taller than you. I'm going on a date with this girl and she's 6'1". I'm only 5'6". Talk about a difference.

What I'm a little nervy about is that she knows she's way taller than me so I'm surprised she would accept going on a date with me. I always thought that most girls only want to date a man taller than them not way shorter than them.

Anyway, what's your experience in dating girls far taller than you? Any tips for kissing, kino etc? I mean kissing her alone, I reckon I would probably have to bring a ladder with me.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GElOGkCBrHw

Stick that under your arm and she knows the deal. You better pray she doesn't like to wear heels.

My ex was exactly the same height as me and in heels a lot taller, looking back it did feel a little bit like being taken out by my mum.

Reaction score
Mr Wright said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GElOGkCBrHw

Stick that under your arm and she knows the deal. You better pray she doesn't like to wear heels.

My ex was exactly the same height as me and in heels a lot taller, looking back it did feel a little bit like being taken out by my mum.
Well, f*ck me. She doesn't wear heels a lot. Only when getting dressed. Usually 2 to 3 inches. I don't think she'll wear heels on this date though because we're going bowling. Unless they've invented bowling shoes with heels?

om1xr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all about your masculine nature and her feminine nature dance .....so if you are the kind of person who embrace his manhood and proud of your testosterone then i don't see the problem......she is the one who be lying on her back when it comes the time for you to show your dominant side!

good luck