Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's your current living situation?

What's your current living situation

• Completely solo

Votes: 18 45.0%
  • Sharing with unrelated housemates

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Sharing with girlfriend

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • "Wife", kids, and a picket fence

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Still sharing with the ex (kill me now)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Solo with kids part/full time

• Still mooching off the parents at home

• College Dorm/Military Barracks

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Off the grid/On the run

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Slumlord/pimp/despot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the things I cherish most about the bachelor life/living by myself is not having to endure a constant stream of never-ending compromises, specifically the mundane, day-in day-out stuff, i.e. having to leave out the coriander (cilantro) when you cook. Haggling over bills. Who cleans what? What do we watch on TV? Where do we go on weekends? Who takes what car? When can you jack off in peace? No-one should have to deal with that petty, soul-sapping bullsh!t, it's inhumane.

What else don't you miss from your single/married life? It cuts both ways of course.

bonie

Reaction score
I just go live at her house most of the time, but my STUFF stays at my place or in my van. So I can leave at the drop of a hat if things get "tense", and I have plenty of other things to entertain me. She knows this, it's happened a few times, and she was knocking on my door within hours, apologizing .:)

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Royal Flush,
"Female roommates can be awkward but they keep you cleaner"....Yeah,but who does the cleaning?...You don't have to have a Woman under your feet,nor should you....In general while some can be house trained,my policy is where the Axminster starts,they stop!

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social_Leper said:
Clean?? My female housemates a filthy...and I don't mean in the bedroom.

Agreed. I will never live with a female housemate again. In general I think they are messier, but I suppose that's debatable. I've had a couple platonic female housemates and while it was fun for a time, eventually it becomes awkward. They get their feelings hurt or start having bf's over 24/7....I'd rather just live solo or with a bro.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women who you aren't ****ing are the direst roommates you can have. they have no incentive to clean up

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live with 3 women. They are mad dirty and gossip all day in the living room. It drives me nuts. one of them loves me and stalks me. I've thought about getting a restraining order on her. The other used to have a crush on me but doesn't anymore. They now know they've pissed me off to the point that i despise them. They are cheap, think their entitled to sh1t, etc.

I don't use any of the bathroom sh1t and they asked em to chip in....w/e fine it's only a few dollars to keep the peace. I see this girl use the sh1t out of her BF....making her bf clean the apt, move her stuff in, park her car in the morning......will ask me to help her move some sh1t but when i ask her to give my car a jump....she gives me the keys and wants me to do it single handedly.....Not all women are like this but some just need a good ol masculine b1tchslap.

I'm living alone and moving out in a month. Hope this girl doesn't try some crazy sh1t again.

AW1983

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I had a female roommate once, and only once. It lasted about 3 months before I had to get out. The madness started when I tactfully declined her drunken sexual advances but then brought home a much sexier girl than her a week or two later.

She flipped out after that and started going bananas over the most trivial things (leaving a spoon in the sink for instance). Never again.

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had 2 live in girlfriends before, learned my lesson.

Currently own a large condo with 2 male roomies. I refuse to get a female roomie for the reasons some of you mentioned. They do their own thing and I don't hear from them ever. Girls I bring over don't care. I have them because frankly my place is too big for 1 person and they end up paying my bills. It's a nice setup.

Of course there are minor quirks (I'm kind of a neat freak) but those get ironed out quick.

PS. I have a cleaning lady who makes the place shine every 2 weeks. Well worth the $.

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I don't know about you guys, but those results basically confirmed my vague impressions about the overall make-up here. No big surprises...although I would dearly like to hear more from the fugitive who claimed to be "off the grid/on the run".

I remembered another thing I don't miss about living with a girlfriend - the infrequent and increasingly tepid sex. Just ugh, no thanks, never again.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlphaWhiskey said:
Man I had a female roommate once...I tactfully declined her drunken sexual advances...She flipped out...started going bananas
My parents once had a rental property with a male and a female roommate. They were fine for several months, until one night after a lot of drinking, they started making out. Then she got up and left the room abruptly. He thought she was going to the bathroom before they were about to have sex.

She comes back pointing a shotgun at him and screaming, then runs out to her car to leave. In the process of getting into the car with the 12-guage, the gun goes off and she blows her passenger window out. :D

Von_S

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
My parents once had a rental property with a male and a female roommate. They were fine for several months, until one night after a lot of drinking, they started making out. Then she got up and left the room abruptly. He thought she was going to the bathroom before they were about to have sex.

She comes back pointing a shotgun at him and screaming, then runs out to her car to leave. In the process of getting into the car with the 12-guage, the gun goes off and she blows her passenger window out. :D
:crackup:

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wilko said:
I remembered another thing I don't miss about living with a girlfriend - the infrequent and increasingly tepid sex. Just ugh, no thanks, never again.
Describes it perfectly from the one time I lived with a gf. She was a bit of a neat freak though, I generally keep things pretty clean but she was anal about it.