"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Whats Your Biggest AFC Moment in '04

Blake

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2004
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Mine would have to be with girl I was seeing earlier this year. We had been dating for only a few weeks and things were getting serious fast and I fell hard into the AFC trap (love) and disregarded the DJ rules.

I remember she IM'd me at work from her office saying she felt sick and was coming down with a cold or flu. So my dumbazz tells her I'm stepping out for a minute. A few minutes later I surprise her at her office with a 16oz bottle of OJ. I told her I was on her side of town for business and I thought I'd stop by with some OJ to help her feel better. She seemed to love the thought at the time but looking back it's so obvious it was a big no-no.

For some reason this memory just popped into my head and I'm hating myself right now. STUPID STUPID STUPID.....!

So anyway, what is your biggest AFC moment so far this year?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
795
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
I was helping a girl in the computer lab as a part of my job. I got into C+F about some of her drawings (illustration major). After I done helping her I failed to try and get her number as I chickened out. I think she was interested in me.
 

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Messages
615
Reaction score
1
Age
54
Location
London, UK
04 has been pretty DJ for me. Some low points were:

- Slight dose of oneitis over a woman from my gym, after only one date I was mentally making plans for us to go steady - needless to say she blew me off

- Allowed HB7 to flake on me without calling her on it

- Counteroffered (via SMS!!) HB8 who had already flaked me via SMS.

-accepted business cards instead of home phones from HB6 and HB8 and developed slight oneitis over both (cured myself after a few days)

It's all a learning curve...
 

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
Not going for two (twins?) hotties that were eyeing me on the dance from after I was eyeing them. They came really near me later on with drinks and I didn't talk to them, and then walked past me right behind me standing there.

Though I WAS with/banging another girl and our mutal friends were all right there as I was talking to them.

Damn, what a missed oppurtunity.
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
Spending lots of money on my girlfriend the day before she finished with me, then apologising for everything, sending 3 emails and 4 txt messages per week, begging for a second chance and offering her favours to make up for things I hadn't done wrong.

It's what brought me here and showed me the errors of my ways.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
in a club

hb21yrs: Happy St Paddy's day *kisses me on the cheek and grabs my ass*
me: yeh happy st paddy's day *kisses her on the cheek*

WHAT THE **** GAV?

i was drunk but
proper response (even for a drunk person): "aw come on, it's a bigger day than than" *sticks tongue down her throat and enters panties*
 

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
352
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario
Letting a girl I was gonna live with at college (a best friend's regular - not gf but a 'lover') screw me out of some money...

Not nearly hitting on as many girls as I should have during past school year. Not picking up signs of interests that were there, if I did I coulda had my women count well into teens!

Worst scenario: we're about to write an exam, so we're waiting to get in I'm chilling by myself, leaning against a wall in a corner, mentally going over the material. HB7 comes and stands right beside me, there was 20 other places she coulda gone to! What do I do?
NOTHING :rolleyes:
 

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2003
Messages
396
Reaction score
0
Hummm...........04 has kinda sucked for me, now 03, that was a year you could set your watch too.............. So much screwed up stuff has happened and is happing, I don't know where to start.
 

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
879
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Earth
The least suave thing that I've done this year was tripping over a cat. The stupid cat was fine, but I screwed up my wrist pretty good.

:cool:
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

HypeR

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Some hot chick checking me out and me not even going to her.
Not that embarressing :)
 
Top