Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's your answer when a chick asks you how much you make?

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
never been asked.
Bad question to be asked period. Stop dating hood rats
Me either. I’ve never had a woman come right out and ask me that, but all of them have interrogated me in a dancing around it sort of way fishing for information. I just tell them what I do, I never tell them my other sources of income like some properties I rent, land I get rent on, etc.
So... when do women ask these questions? For me, they ask me when giving me a haircut. This is a convo starter for women giving men haircuts sometimes...

CountSuavula

Banned
Reaction score
When a babe asks me how much I make, I just unzip my pants and stick it in her mouth.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chicks normally don’t ask how much you make unless she a desperate old club rat but I do get the occasional “what do you do”

I just tell em “ I rarely answer questions is what I do” with a light smirk. That spills the tempo.

jamesfromhouston

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never been directly asked how much I make by a girl but sometimes I've met girls who are more 'commercially-minded' and they will at times ask about my job (or what exactly I do). When this arises, I usually give an exaggerated and totally ridiculous answer like "I am a sumo wrestler" or "I am an undercover superhero" or "I am Drake's white double". My mentality is most guys will rely on their jobs or their earning power to impress girls but this gets you the wrong kind of girl and places the girl on a higher plane than you since you are qualifying yourself to her. So I do the exact total opposite. It has not backfired yet.

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have a LTR and i mean a solid one, and she asks you this question it depends on you if you want to share.

If you are just dating a chick and she asks you this you can say that you are homeless and you stay with your cats.

Never share anything worth sharing to a chick that does not deserve it anyway.

I know many successful guys who make sh1t ton of money and their wife never knows how much they make. And this is the way I would personally keep it.