Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's Wrong with Wearing Shoe Lifts/Elevator Shoes?

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I never understood why there is such a large stigma behind this, what exactly is wrong with a guy adding an extra few inchs of height? It's not even noticeable in most cases that a guy is even wearing lifts.

There's no doubt that some extra height will give you an advantage, I don't know why people think it makes a guy insecure for wearing them.

It's like telling a bald man that his insecure for wanting to have Hair again.

I'm going to try on a pair of 3 inch elevator shoes to see what it's like, has anyone else here seen a difference when they wear them?

roaming shark

Don Juan
Reaction score
Because it’s a crutch. You will become dependent on it and never feel completely in control of the outcome. But I don’t care, wear 10” lifts ahah

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Because it’s a crutch. You will become dependent on it and never feel completely in control of the outcome. But I don’t care, wear 10” lifts ahah
But by that same logic, getting muscles would have the same logic. You become dependent on constantly staying fit and maintaining your physique.

I can use many other examples

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cowboy style boots used to be popular. one or two-inch heal usually, and a pointed toe.

using a lift or heal is fine. mindset.

a. I'm shy because of being short so I'll hide that with this shoe, god I hope no one notices and I better ask some others if it's ok first.

b. I know I can get the attention of a couple of other women that are really sensitive about height if I have some 2-inch heels. I'll put on these shoes when I go for them. it's so cool because they will fall for it. stupid women, this is going to be fun.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I never understood why there is such a large stigma behind this, what exactly is wrong with a guy adding an extra few inchs of height? It's not even noticeable in most cases that a guy is even wearing lifts.

There's no doubt that some extra height will give you an advantage, I don't know why people think it makes a guy insecure for wearing them.

I'm going to try on a pair of 3 inch elevator shoes to see what it's like, has anyone else here seen a difference when they wear them?
If you are wearing them for yourself then i dont see a problem with it. If however you are wearing them for women then you may be in for disappointment. Technically its misrepresentation, in that you are fooling the eye to believe you are taller than you are. A female may select you on that illusion, only to be disappointed when your true height is revealed. To her you will come across as insecure and thats not an attractive quality to possess. Better to pull females who show high interest in your authentic presentation

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
If you are wearing them for yourself then i dont see a problem with it. If however you are wearing them for women then you may be in for disappointment. Technically its misrepresentation, in that you are fooling the eye to believe you are taller than you are. A female may select you on that illusion, only to be disappointed when your true height is revealed. To her you will come across as insecure and thats not an attractive quality to possess. Better to pull females who show high interest in your authentic presentation
I've been wearing 2.7inch lifts for two weeks now and I have noticed almost no difference with no strangers treat me. I'm pretty disappointed to be honest

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been wearing 2.7inch lifts for two weeks now and I have noticed almost no difference with no strangers treat me. I'm pretty disappointed to be honest
Damn... Almost 3 inches... I'm surprised. What's your height?

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Damn... Almost 3 inches... I'm surprised. What's your height?
5'9, maybe I need 5 inchs to really stand out or something im not sure. It also doesn't hurt that much wearing them. I got used to it pretty fast.

Not a single person i already knew noticed i was wearing them and suddenly taller

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5'9, maybe I need 5 inchs to really stand out or something im not sure. It also doesn't hurt that much wearing them. I got used to it pretty fast.

Not a single person i already knew noticed i was wearing them and suddenly taller
in your area what is the average height of men? what is the average height of women?

did the lifts bring you up enough so that you're looking over the tops of men's heads? or bring you up even?

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
in your area what is the average height of men? what is the average height of women?

did the lifts bring you up enough so that you're looking over the tops of men's heads? or bring you up even?
I think 5'9-5'10 is average, the lifts made me above average but didn't really make a dramatic difference. I'm already average height so idk. It did make me confident at first but then i got used to it and it felt like my real height

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think 5'9-5'10 is average, the lifts made me above average but didn't really make a dramatic difference. I'm already average height so idk. It did make me confident at first but then i got used to it and it felt like my real height
I am not much taller than you, just less than 6'. the average around me is 5'7 to 5'9. did not help me at all until the mindset update.

I generally can see over the top of most others around me.

without being a jerk, the mindset of looking down or above the others is it. its not the height, its the mindset that CAN go with it.

I think you can make that mindset from any physical height.

Serenity

Reaction score
I don't know why people think it makes a guy insecure for wearing them.
Because without a height complex there's not really much reason to wear them.

Also, wearing them is not the cause to the effect of being insecure, it's usually being insecure which is the cause to the effect of wearing them. They don't become insecure by wearing them, they wear them because they're insecure.

Technically speaking one could wear them without having a height complex, but in reality it's overwhelmingly unlikely.

Any lack of acceptance for oneself be it height, hair, d!ck size or whatever else gives the additional disadvantage of lacking confidence in oneself. Something that has a far greater negative impact than the physical condition itself.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I prioritize comfort above all else and lifts sound uncomfortable.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I am not a man let. By no means am I tall. Just not short. I think you should own it . whatever you do.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I prioritize comfort above all else and lifts sound uncomfortable.
Agree here. I can see wearing certain types of dress shoes that give you an extra inch, but lifts are getting over the top. When a woman notices that they're going to laugh.

I could never figure out how women wear heels. They look very painful, not to mention the injury hazards along with them.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as you're 6 ft or very close to it (elevator shoes), height doesn't matter. Then you advance into the next state of screening. Do you have muscles? Back muscles mainly.

Charm2K

Don Juan
Reaction score

Come on man, you are fooling yourself. Its clear that you are not comfortable with you height and you think that this "magic pill" will help you....

You cant compare a womans "make up" with "elevator shoes", its apples vs oranges......

Have you thought this trough all the way ? What happens when you meet a woman, this will come out sooner than later.... and she will think that you are an insecure man... if you are very lucky she will give you an chance, but most likley her attraction will fade away and not because your a little bit shorter but cause you are so insecure.....