“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

What's wrong with this picture

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
661
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Ann Arbor, Mi
7,669 Members on this Forum, but only 5135 views on the bible... i know some people dont visit the HS forum and some still have it from last time, but i know i have viewed it at least 20 times. what am I sayin? read the damn bible, BEFORE you post not cuz someon tells you too! Thank you.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2002
Messages
776
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Only a part of the amount of the 7,660 visits the high school forum
 

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2002
Messages
776
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
okay so apparently, i cant read well... :D
 
Top