"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

What's wrong with this girl?

DJ24SEVEN

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 20, 2004
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
I met her online 4 months ago, and talked with her 2 times. I realized she's very boring and decided not to speak with her again.

After I told her I'm not interested, she continues to call me. She's getting annoying. How can I nix her?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

scott44

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2003
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
Simple. Tell her. Tell her to shut the fvck up and quit calling.

Tell her you have a girlfriend.

Anything hard about that? Don't lead her on now, lay it all out on the line.

But, if she's a psycho this will only make her want you more. haha
 

DJ24SEVEN

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 20, 2004
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by scott44
Simple. Tell her. Tell her to shut the fvck up and quit calling.

Tell her you have a girlfriend.

Anything hard about that? Don't lead her on now, lay it all out on the line.

But, if she's a psycho this will only make her want you more. haha
I didn't tell her to shut the fu*k up, but I have been pretty stern.
 

dig it

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2004
Messages
178
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
there are so many things you could do

you sound too nice

you dont like her...fine.

she really likes you....the fact that you are ignoring her makes her like you more.

a girl like this, who is very nice, should not be harmed.


you sound like a wuss - no offence - who cant tell her to leave you alone and i mean properly.


when she calls, wait a second little bit b4 you answer....listen to her say hello, then hang up.

if you must speak with her, tell her right out and dont crap on, just say you dont like her in that way, and you dont want to speak with her, and if she wants to hang on, say you dont even have the time to talk to her.

she'll put two and two together.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Cutiepiie

Banned
Joined
Nov 11, 2004
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Hotlanta
TELL HER YOUR GAY!!..

that always works for me when some guy tries to talk to me.. but then I always get "Can I Watch"

:D :D :D
 
Top