What's wrong with this chick?

FortunateSon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl turned me down a month ago, she was busy, yeah she wasn't interested, no dramas, I am spinning other plates, so no issue there. She then spent the next few weeks blowing hot and cold i.e. ignoring me when she walked past, talking to one of my buddies who was standing next to me, never once making eye contact with me, then the following week, she'd say hello, ask me how I am etc. She would avoid me and then be in my presence trying to get my attention, but I never acknowledged her at all and refused to bite. So I decided a week or so ago just to ignore her. I don't play games, I don't tolerate BS. If this girl wants to say hi, I'll say hi back, if she doesn't then we don't talk.

So now she seems to be trying her hardest to get my attention. She'll go out of her way to be in my presence, I find it funny because she won't say anything and seems to think I will start speaking to her. I don't get what's wrong with her. If I was an orbiter feeding her attention I could understand why she's acting the way she is, but I am not paying her attention, I'm ignoring her, so surely she can't be that stupid that she thinks I'm going to pursue a girl who has slapped a rejection on to me.

I'm just gonna keep ignoring her because I'm seeing another girl and I'm on the look out for some more, so she's had her chance and blown it. Has this chick some mental problem or something?

jester1x

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Her ego took a blow because you are not hounding her after she rejected you. That's her problem now.

Personally, I wouldn't speak to her unless she spoke directly to me first. Really, I wouldn't give her a second thought anymore. As a matter of fact, I'd quietly excuse myself if she choose to be near my presence. It's not so much pouting like a child but avoiding an awkward situation altogether.

You should show her the consideration she has given you which is none. But, you can do this in an adult like fashion.

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No metal problems that I can tell. It's most likely due to the fact that she's never heard "Fortunate Son" by Creedence Clearwater Revival. Play her the tune and she'll be DTF in no time.

Just fvcking with around with you man. It's always best to ignore these AW's and don't feed them the attention they crave. You got a better option and are on the look out looking ("do do do lookin' out my back door") for more doing what you should.

A lot of men wouldn't have another option and looking for more because they put all their eggs into one basket focusing on the AW who's giving them nothing. You can get some pvssy with the opportuniy of acquiring more. This is what you should be doing. You're doing it right. All the other guys stay way behind in the game focusing on a flake who they will never get laid by.

You don't need her because you have another girl. Ignore her and make damn sure you're looking at this chick's back door before you bang her. :up:

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't play games, I don't tolerate BS. If this girl wants to say hi, I'll say hi back, if she doesn't then we don't talk.

Bingo. You got it covered.

Ask yourself this; is she worth you re-engaging your interest with? Is she gorgeous? Is she socially engaging and humorous (doesn't sound much like it so far)? Is re-engaging with her going to make your life much better than staying with the bird you're seeing now?

Be polite. But I think she had her chance. And blew it.

Cost-benefit. Always a cost-benefit analyses.