Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's Wrong With Single Mothers?

RockaRolla25

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's with all this talk about how irresponsible and needy single moms are?

Not every single mom is a woman who just pregnant by some douche who left her.

What about the women who had a kid with their boyfriend, but then after they had the kid they decided the relationship isn't going to work and they break up? What do you expect the mom to do? Kill the kid now?

I heard a line from Tom Leykis where he said: "Watch out for single mothers. You already know their stance on abortion: They won't have one."

But shouldn't Mr. Leykis be smarter than to lump all single mothers into an "unwanted pregnancy" category? If Leykis is such a great PUA and so smart, shouldn't he be smart enough to know that the woman and man could've broken up AFTER the kid was already born?

I just see a lot of hate on these boards for a single mother. It seems most people advocate a single mother to NEVER be allowed to date anyone ever again. Of if they do date, it should be a nice comfy ol' BETA guy.

What do the alphas of the world and this board think about a single mom with kids who broke up with her man AFTER they already had the kid?

I'll give an example:

Close friends of my family had kids at the ages of 25 and 28. They had 1 son and 1 daughter. Once the man was 41 and the wife was 44, they divorced. The son was now 16 and the daughter was 13. Going by this boards logic, this single mother is off limits because she is "irresponsible and needy."

How does this make sense to you?

NickSCFC2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Single mums are the easiest lays by far! Join any dating site and these ho's will bombard you.

Obviously they're bottom of the barrel when it comes to obtainability.

RockaRolla25

Don Juan
Reaction score
NickSCFC2000 said:
Single mums are the easiest lays by far! Join any dating site and these ho's will bombard you.

Obviously they're bottom of the barrel when it comes to obtainability.
You obviously didn't read my post.

You just sound like a clone of Tom "I saw one single mom and lumped all mothers into this category" Leykis.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The point is for most beta or afc guys here is to get good at game, and to be honest an single mother just adds even more to an equation that he is already failing to understand. Why make it harder? That's like day one on the basketball court and we put you up against the Celtics, you're not ready for that level of game yet.

I date single mums. At my age I wouldn't date if that was a deal breaker. But I know how to date them. I know what I want from them and I understand the consequences of all of my actions. The AFC who gets moon eyed over the first girl who gives him some tail might find himself in a really bad trap.

And of course it doesn't make sense to lump everyone into one group, you already know that, you don't need us to cosign your opinion or argue against it, but for the young guy (under 30 and especially under 25) who is dating, why complicate things when you don't have to?

Trust me, as a person who has had both. There is a big difference between how it feels to have your own family and how it is to be attached to the side of someone elses family. The people telling you this stuff are telling you from experience, not from some deep seated hatred. Those who can't heed advice learn from the school of hard knocks.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The OP seems to be mistaking his own opinions for the truth. Everybody has a different opinion about single moms. To me, they're more trouble than they're worth, though I have dated a couple. They're usually easier lays, but all the kiddie and baby daddy drama just ain't worth it.

It short, dating a single mom is like dating a woman with a giant goitre. You could, but since there are lots of women out there who don't have goitres, why not just date them?

RockaRolla25

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
The OP seems to be mistaking his own opinions for the truth. Everybody has a different opinion about single moms. To me, they're more trouble than they're worth, though I have dated a couple. They're usually easier lays, but all the kiddie and baby daddy drama just ain't worth it.

It short, dating a single mom is like dating a woman with a giant goitre. You could, but since there are lots of women out there who don't have goitres, why not just date them?
But don't you realize the kid isn't going to be a id forever? They do grow up you know.

So let's say a single mother has a 7 year old kid, well in a few more years, they'll be living on their own. Not like you have to change diapers forever and the kid is going to be stuck as a baby forever.

NickSCFC2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RockaRolla25 said:
You obviously didn't read my post.

You just sound like a clone of Tom "I saw one single mom and lumped all mothers into this category" Leykis.

Depends if you want your own kids in future or her's.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
How do you feel about raising another man's child?
I want to raise my own child. I don't think that's asking for much, is it?
If you are with a single mom, her kid always comes before you. If you have a child WITH a woman, you are number one with the child. You are daddy. You always come first. Her soul can be yours. Because, BOTH of you made that child.

You said "Let's say she has a 7 year old, the kid will be living on his own in a few years". lol I don't know many 15 yr olds thats move out. That kid is in that house for at least the next 11 years. You want to waste that time? GO FIND A WOMAN YOU CAN HAVE KIDS WITH TOGETHER.

NickSCFC2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most single mothers are incredibly desperate too. There are some hot ones of course, but most should be ranked alongside fat chicks.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
"I heard a line from Tom Leykis where he said: "Watch out for single mothers. You already know their stance on abortion: They won't have one."

Ive got a problem with this viewpoint, I dont like abortion and in with medical science as it is now, there really isnt any need for abortion. what about the hundreds of thousands of women who do have abortions? do these women escape unscarred emotionally? NO! these women are prepared to end the life of that small thing growing in their womb, what are else are they prepared to sacrifice?
single mothers? Id rather date one than an abortion *****, however one that works and supports herself and has pride and dignity, id rather not date either of course but single first, single Mum, then the abortion *****

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't I date single mothers? Because I don't want to deal with another mans garbage.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see both sides

my mother was a single mom. and my mom is not "garbage" she has a maters degree and makes about 125k a year. My dad was just a ***** and couldn't keep his **** in his pants, and when my dad got another woman pregnant, and had my now 18 year old brother, my mom had had enough.
My mother has her quirks, but, I mean, and while, I thinks he needs improve her attitude, she's not garabe in the sense that some of you guys make it out to be.

She had no problem dating, although she didn't marry until the week after I turned 21 and was well out the house.

With that said, I agree alot with what warrior said, a woman would have to I mean really, wow the hell out of me to consider her if she had a kid. At 15-16, there wasn't a man that was going to come in the house and tell me what to do, just wasn't going to happen.While my dad is a *****, he is my dad and that was the only man I listened to. I remember one dude in particular tried to get buck with me and when I told my dad about it, after my dad was done with him he never called my mom again lol. That's some of the stuff you have to deal with, when dealing with single mom's. it's just not worth it.

actionjaxson

Don Juan
Reaction score
good for sex and thats it. why would you want to get involved with someone elses child?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd fvck em, but in order for me to court/marry one, the kid(s) had better have good genetics, so that the little fvcker will one day grow up to earn millions and help support me and his/her mom in old age. I'm seeing one now who has beautiful kids, and I'd seriously consider her. She's 22 for Christ's sake. Firm killer little body, Very cute face, and smart, excellent in bed - the best I've ever encountered. Not the best kisser though. Some mouths just aren't suited for great kissing Or d!ck sucking. That's her only flaw, and of course, the stretch marks, but they are minimal for having had 2 kids. She does have tats too...another flaw, but Lord, she is awesome at sex. You can burn that pvssy up and she can take it. Most girls complain if you start pounding too hard, but she just excites you and coaxes you to go harder. Man, I love that sh!t.

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly I see nothing wrong with a single mom as long as you know what to look for. If she can take care of business, keep her kids under control, know how to balance her time out so you get to spend time with her, doesn't throw her kids in your face, and knows a man's role in a family, she's ok.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
Zarky said:
Whatever, but don't foist your viewpoints on others.
this is a forum, people give opinions, whats your problem?

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
look up the word foist. it doesnt mean you cant give your opinion. it does refer to doing something a bit more on the sly.

give your opinion. leave it at that. that's what he's saying...

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
thanks Joe but Im well aware what foist means, seems to me there is lots of foisting posted every day!