believe it or not, junior, but she already owns your ass.
I saw so many mistakes by you. Actually, you remind me of myself in 2001. Anyways, on with those mistakes:
You stopped hanging with your friends.. no no, you should always be with your friends, man. It gives you something DIFFERENT to think about other than this girl, which is why you're damn-near obsessed. Hang out with your friends.. lord knows what you all will run into.
She calls you everynight and you stay home just so you don't miss her calls:
Okay, I couldn't fvcking believe this! This is the number one reason why she owns you. She knows you're gonna be home whenever she's ready to have something to do with you, I can only imagine how fvcked you'd be if she didn't call. Do you think she'd wait at home for you to call her? Hell no! You shouldn't make yourself seems so available, this makes you out to be a sucka. For once, seem busy, and even if you aren't, make her think that you are. Try not to answer the phone when she calls.
When yall talk it's usually for an hour:
You know what, junior? You're really just digging your own grave here. At this rate, you're only fvcking her from the telephone, which is 3rd World garbage. Are you actually reading what you're writing? Well, I can't be mad at you. I was the same way, until I turned into this super muthafvcking DJ!! Don't spend much time oh the phone, do all of these sexual questions in person. Would you rather fvck her for real and watch her body, or fvck her on the phone and listen to the dial tone?
Y'all play the question game..
You shouldn't play this.. ever. I just wanted to inform you that the mystery you once had; the mystery that this girl may have thought you were is DEAD! She knows everything about you I'd bet, and she didn't have to do much to find out about you, which destorys the value you may have been.
You're crushing on this girl BADLY because you have her on this "pedestal", and you probably think she's perfect or something. But remember this ONE statement: "She shyt stinks too" You may have blown it with this chick, she will LJBF you, i promise you, unless you make some changes.