Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's wrong with me?

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I'm not going to brag, but I'm going to tell the honest truth. I'm an average looking guy. I have a very nice body because I workout a lot. I'm a 2 time All-State pitcher. But I have never really had success with women. The only girl that I really had a crush on only wanted to "just be friends." But I blame myself for that one because I did a lot of things wrong, and realize all my mistakes so I won't make them again, but unfourtunately you usually only get one chance with a women. My Problem? I'm wondering what I can to do to change all this? How can I ATTRACT girls? Is there anyway I can use my body and/or athletic ability to my advantage? Basically I'm desperate just to get a girlfriend. And I'm jealous of reading about all of your success stories and I want to share in that, lol. And yes, I have read to DJ bible, but need some input from some fellow djs.

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do what the damn DJ Bible says. The best of DJ word is in there anyways.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what?

YOu are in luck. For your new years pressent, I will create a post on how to attract any woman. It will be my best work yet.

Just wait about 2-3 days..... i promise I wont let down. ;)

Don Cruise

Reaction score
Good morning Viper!

Reading your post its actually very easy for an experienced Don Juan to identify why you fail with women.

-It seems that you are thinking a lot about your appearance.

Do you know that this is not what a Casanova does? On the contrary he tries to improve his appearance on what ever aspect he can and what he can't change he learns to live with it. On your point you are doing well working out and working with what you have but stop thinking about what you can't change.

-You spend time thinkinf what you did wrong with your crush rather than learn and practise the new skill tis site provides you.

-Õïu are depsrerate to get a girlfriend?

Please go read pook's '' kil that desperation'' because its the number one thing if you want to succeed with women. If you are depsperate forget it till you KILL THAT DESPERATION cause women can smell it from miles away. Do you know what she thinks when she finds out you are depsperate? ''Well this poor little guy, none must want him so why should I?'' Enter a room confidently and with the look in your face that you can get every girl you like easily.

-You have read the DJ bible?

Well I don't think so! You cant'tlie to me! If you've actually read that damn BIBLE you wouldn't use words like depserate or even how can I attract girls.

I can see that you are new to this sosuave Journey. I wish you to have a nice good start.

For the next months I ask you to

1) (re)-read the Bible
2) Forget about women (Find some new hobbies, study more, workout harder)
3)Go out and practise what you've learnt

If you choose o learn and become a seducer you must know that you didn't choose an easy path trying to change your life to the better. It'll take time but it'll pay in the end.

Good luck

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do yourself a favor...

1) Grab your ballz and start takin risks
2) Read the DJ bible
3) Most importantly, for all of you new DJs, PUT YOURSELF THRU DJ BOOT CAMP!

Boot Camp took me WAY out of my comfort zone, but in the end, I was pullin chicks left and right.