"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

What's wrong with her???

ZeeK

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 4, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Singapore
Recently I've managed to pick up a chick and she's a nice person...
For the past few weeks we managed to have a nice conversation and everything is going well... Of course I've did the eye contact and kino stuff. Just last week when I asked her out, but she said, she wasn't free... But just today I managed to ask her and she agreed to have a nice lunch with me tomorrow...

Now, it's weird but is she playing some mind games? For awhile she seemed busy and the next moment she's all free... Haha! What to do during this date? Mmm...
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

seanc

New Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2004
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
39
PLAY THE SAME GAME SHE'S PLAYING, OR U MAYBE SHOWING HER TO MUCH ATTENTION
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
She was truly busy the first time around, can you not see this? A chick saying she's busy does not mean she is not interrested. If she doesn't offer another date, that doesn't mean she's not interrested eather, she just wants to see how interrested you are.

Take what you read here with a grain of salt before you start branstorming on 'issues' such as these retardedly blatant ones.
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Whats your problem?, you got a date! If you want date ideas i suggest (as will alot of others) "action dates" such as, playing pool, ice skating, swimming, bolwing (all good for kino). Not your traditional dinner and a movie.
 

ZeeK

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 4, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Singapore
Sad to say... I don't know her that well! Haha! But anyway, we had to postpone it... Cos today, she had some dance practice at school... And it seems hard to get her out on weekends as she'll be with her family... Then again, I will try... But weekdays are fine with her... So we've postpone to sometime next week, and action is like too much too... It's like I don't really know her and wanna know her more... And it's after school!!!
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2002
Messages
840
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by ZeeK
... But just today I managed to ask her and she agreed to have a nice lunch with me tomorrow...
Then shut up and have lunch with her and score some numbers and a solid close afterwards.

It ain't rocket science, guys.
 
Top