Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's wrong with her???

ZeeK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently I've managed to pick up a chick and she's a nice person...
For the past few weeks we managed to have a nice conversation and everything is going well... Of course I've did the eye contact and kino stuff. Just last week when I asked her out, but she said, she wasn't free... But just today I managed to ask her and she agreed to have a nice lunch with me tomorrow...

Now, it's weird but is she playing some mind games? For awhile she seemed busy and the next moment she's all free... Haha! What to do during this date? Mmm...

seanc

Reaction score
PLAY THE SAME GAME SHE'S PLAYING, OR U MAYBE SHOWING HER TO MUCH ATTENTION

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was truly busy the first time around, can you not see this? A chick saying she's busy does not mean she is not interrested. If she doesn't offer another date, that doesn't mean she's not interrested eather, she just wants to see how interrested you are.

Take what you read here with a grain of salt before you start branstorming on 'issues' such as these retardedly blatant ones.

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats your problem?, you got a date! If you want date ideas i suggest (as will alot of others) "action dates" such as, playing pool, ice skating, swimming, bolwing (all good for kino). Not your traditional dinner and a movie.

ZeeK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sad to say... I don't know her that well! Haha! But anyway, we had to postpone it... Cos today, she had some dance practice at school... And it seems hard to get her out on weekends as she'll be with her family... Then again, I will try... But weekdays are fine with her... So we've postpone to sometime next week, and action is like too much too... It's like I don't really know her and wanna know her more... And it's after school!!!

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ZeeK
... But just today I managed to ask her and she agreed to have a nice lunch with me tomorrow...
Then shut up and have lunch with her and score some numbers and a solid close afterwards.

It ain't rocket science, guys.