Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Whats With The Women Hate Here?

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is woman hate here, because people believe that in order to boost their self-confidence with women, that they need to cut women down.

Or, as other put it, "knock her off her pedastal."

The trouble with that is, that YOU aren't going anywhere when you do that. When you put someone else down or "knock them off their pedastal," you are staying very much the same (which is insecure, needy, whatever). Sure, you boost your confidence by doing that, but nothing changes with YOU (which is where the real change must take place).

The key is to stop thinking that you have women on pedastals, and to realize that what you've done with yourself is put yourself in a hole (which is why she seems "above" you). Climb out of that hole.

When you look at it like that, you realize that it's not the women around you that need to change, but only yourself.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vypros said:
There is woman hate here, because people believe that in order to boost their self-confidence with women, that they need to cut women down.

Or, as other put it, "knock her off her pedastal."

The trouble with that is, that YOU aren't going anywhere when you do that. When you put someone else down or "knock them off their pedastal," you are staying very much the same (which is insecure, needy, whatever). Sure, you boost your confidence by doing that, but nothing changes with YOU (which is where the real change must take place).

The key is to stop thinking that you have women on pedastals, and to realize that what you've done with yourself is put yourself in a hole (which is why she seems "above" you). Climb out of that hole.

When you look at it like that, you realize that it's not the women around you that need to change, but only yourself.
yeah, that's a great mentality. "That girl was a b*tch to me, I must have to change something about myself". "That girl was a weirdo, I have to change something about myself". Incase you haven't noticed, that was sarcasm and you have to learn that sometimes girls will just be b*tches. It won't be because of you, it won't because of what you said, she'll just be a b*tch. Chances are she'll act like that sometimes with her friends and family too.

And because I don't drool over women or give my value to them, like every other freaking chode, I'm insecure. Again, great mentality man. I've only seen what I've seen though and that's that a lot of girls are full of themselves. I'm not saying this to "knock her off the pedastal" I'm saying it because it's what I've seen. A majority of girls are b*tches. And why do these girls think they have the right to be b*tches? They are like I said before full of themselves. They think that just because they think they're the sh*t, they have the right to act like b*tches to men.

These girls basically just need a reality check is all I'm saying. They need to realize that they are INDEED not the sh*t and that they are INDEED not the only option that we have. Heck, having that "every guy wants to bang me attitude" makes it seem like her mind is more in the gutter than the guys who are approaching her. You could just go up to this b*tch and say "Hi, how's the weather" and she'll freaking think you're flirting with her. That's arrogance.

If anything though, you can blame their chode boyfriends and all the idiot guys drooling over her for her being full of herself. These guys MAKE the girl think that she is indeed the sh*t. What the girl doesn't realize though, is that guys will jump on anything that has tits and a decent face. However, it is these chodes who are to blame for some women having this full of herself attitude.

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
yeah, that's a great mentality. "That girl was a b*tch to me, I must have to change something about myself". "That girl was a weirdo, I have to change something about myself". Incase you haven't noticed, that was sarcasm and you have to learn that sometimes girls will just be b*tches. It won't be because of you, it won't because of what you said, she'll just be a b*tch. Chances are she'll act like that sometimes with her friends and family too.
Who gives a ****?

ElStud said:
And because I don't drool over women or give my value to them, like every other freaking chode, I'm insecure. Again, great mentality man. I've only seen what I've seen though and that's that a lot of girls are full of themselves. I'm not saying this to "knock her off the pedastal" I'm saying it because it's what I've seen. A majority of girls are b*tches. And why do these girls think they have the right to be b*tches? They are like I said before full of themselves. They think that just because they think they're the sh*t, they have the right to act like b*tches to men.
I never said anything about you, nor was my post directed at you. But you took it very personally. Ask yourself why that is.

ElStud said:
These girls basically just need a reality check is all I'm saying. They need to realize that they are INDEED not the sh*t and that they are INDEED not the only option that we have.
No they don't. These types of girls don't deserve your attention at all. Your time and attention is better served on girls who are worth a damn.

ElStud said:
If anything though, you can blame their chode boyfriends and all the idiot guys drooling over her for her being full of herself. These guys MAKE the girl think that she is indeed the sh*t. What the girl doesn't realize though, is that guys will jump on anything that has tits and a decent face. However, it is these chodes who are to blame for some women having this full of herself attitude.
Again, who gives a ****? It's not your job to be "Captain Smack a *****" anymore than you should be "Captain Save a Ho."

You're spending way too much time thinking that the girls who think they are hot **** are actually worth the time you put into knocking them off their pedastal.

E

Energizer

Majestick said:
Being a DJ is about becoming the master of your environment, commanding the world around you as you see it, because you realize that in this world there are two types of men: Those that do not seek to control things and alter them so that they fit their interests, and those that do the opposite.

I disagree with your statement on being unable to control the world around you. By mastering yourself and how you act you may in turn influence the world around you. It's basic politics.

Anyone who has achieved greatness in this world has had to, at some point, look at themselves and say, you know what? I might just be a ****y enough bastard to be able to change this world, and that is what I intend to do. Any world leader, from Barack Obama to Adolf Hitler to Julius Caesar.

Carpe diem.
Caesar fell for the charms of Cleopatra and was assassinated sometime after and Adolf Hitler committed suicide when his final solution crashed and burned. These are two men who did change world's and it cost them their life.

I've learnt that I cannot control anyone else or anything else, only me and only my actions, thoughts and feelings. In trying to control your environment you become the person you do not want to become and you become deeply angered and troubled when you cannot control the things around you. To me being a DJ is about you and only you. Spontaneity and a life full of surprises is not to be shunned at but embraced.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vypros said:
Who gives a ****?

I never said anything about you, nor was my post directed at you. But you took it very personally. Ask yourself why that is.

No they don't. These types of girls don't deserve your attention at all. Your time and attention is better served on girls who are worth a damn.

Again, who gives a ****? It's not your job to be "Captain Smack a *****" anymore than you should be "Captain Save a Ho."

You're spending way too much time thinking that the girls who think they are hot **** are actually worth the time you put into knocking them off their pedastal.
While you do not make good points, it's not that easy to just ignore girls like that. Like you'll be out in the field meet some cool girls and then you meet that one rude girl who ignores you or acts like a b*tch and you totally forget about all those "good" sets.

E

Energizer

ElStud said:
While you do not make good points, it's not that easy to just ignore girls like that. Like you'll be out in the field meet some cool girls and then you meet that one rude girl who ignores you or acts like a b*tch and you totally forget about all those "good" sets.
That says more about you then it does about the rude girl. Why would you waste time thinking and hating on some girl who doesn't give you the time of day? It's a waste of your energies, which are better spent pursuing girls who are or might be interested in you.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
He actually does make good points. You say you dont want to defend yourself but you do when youre not even addressed. And you know theres no need to attack him. GET OVER GIRLS WHO ARE B*TCHES! You can do anything about it, concentrate on something worth your time. OH, and just because people dont know you personally, your behavior on this site get us inside your head and your way of thinking. Just relax man, eveything doesnt have to be taken so personally.

Majestick

Don Juan
Reaction score
Energizer said:
Caesar fell for the charms of Cleopatra and was assassinated sometime after and Adolf Hitler committed suicide when his final solution crashed and burned. These are two men who did change world's and it cost them their life.

I've learnt that I cannot control anyone else or anything else, only me and only my actions, thoughts and feelings. In trying to control your environment you become the person you do not want to become and you become deeply angered and troubled when you cannot control the things around you. To me being a DJ is about you and only you. Spontaneity and a life full of surprises is not to be shunned at but embraced.
Fair enough. I'm simply saying that going through life as a nihilist isn't exactly living. I agree that you should better yourself first and foremost, and via that positive change you can channel it to create better circumstances around you. Self control is the key to bettering your circumstances, I agree.

However, after you better yourself if you stop and say, well, that's the best it's ever going to get...well, that's not ambitious at all, and IMO sad.

To each their own, though.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Majestick said:
Fair enough. I'm simply saying that going through life as a nihilist isn't exactly living. I agree that you should better yourself first and foremost, and via that positive change you can channel it to create better circumstances around you. Self control is the key to bettering your circumstances, I agree.

However, after you better yourself if you stop and say, well, that's the best it's ever going to get...well, that's not ambitious at all, and IMO sad.

To each their own, though.
So one who doesn't drool over women is a nihilist. Great logic.

Anyway, I stand by my opinion. And despite my opinion I will still go out and stilll encouter b*tches.

Metacomet

Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:

Anyway, I stand by my opinion. And despite my opinion I will still go out and stilll encouter b*tches.
You're a fvcking idiot and you need to be banned from this forum.

It makes me sad to watch how much time and advice people throw down your worthless gullet.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Metacomet said:

It makes me sad to watch how much time and advice people throw down your worthless gullet.
Well said Sir.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'm simply saying that going through life as a nihilist isn't exactly living."

Well this doesn't make any sense.

All nihilism does is point out that there is no objective morality.

This knowledge then opens an individual to the possibility of creating their own superior individual code to live by as well all their own ideas rather than remain trapped in the societal pre-programmed matrix.

Nihilism is the ultimate freedom of the mind.

The alternative to nihilistic freedom is living in a conformist nightmare where ignorance is bliss and you go along to get along rather than bending the world to your will and making your small part of it conform around you and your own vision.

Been there done that with the ignorance is bliss mentality and not doing it ever again.

I genuinely hope you are not using this site's teachings to learn how to become a better conformist in order to get chicks and be popular as you are simply wasting your own time to do so. Unfortunately I think a lot of the discussion forum kids have this same wrong idea.

Since this site was put up its espoused a nihilistic message of throwing away the old rules of society and replacing them with one's own.

I really do hope you guys are learning to be succesful doing that and not learning how to better conform in order to be a success as you are just further enslaving yourselves to society do so as well short changing yourselves.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Metacomet said:

And banned or not, I still stand by opinion and still approach. Maybe YOU should spend list time watching people give ME advice and actually GO out like I do. I can see you are the type of person who's opinion can be easily swindled because someone else has a different opinion. The idiot here is you brother, learn to think for yourself.

Nihilist, womenhater, call me whatever you want. I got reasons for thinking the way I do and I stand by it.

Your definition of not taking advice is = not agreeing with every little piece of sh*t someone post on here.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the surest indicators of an AFC mindset is the automatic presumption that anything remotely critical a man would say about women is equated with misogyny. All a man need do is open his mouth, in the most objective way he can muster, about anything critical of the feminine and he's instantly suspect of sour grapes.

What an amazingly potent social convention that is - the subject will censor himself because of it. The most successful social conventions are one in which the subject willingly sublimates his own interests, discourages questioning it, and predisposes the subject to encourage the convention with others.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:

Again, no one directly addressed you but you became offended and defensive. Just chill the f*ck out man, damn.

Fender

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In reference to the OP...

I think because hate is the most simple (and possibly effective?) defense mechanism we have against heartbreak and sadness. If a girl rejects you, it is MUCH easier to say "she's a bitch" than to say "I wasn't good enough for her."

Likewise, for someone who gets rejected by women a lot, it is much easier to say "Oh, they're all stuck up, yadyyadyya" than to actually admit that...well, you suck at picking up women.The great thing about defense mechanisms is that we are TOTALLY unaware that we are being irrational and we have 100% belief in what we are thinking! Hence, the hatred people feel towards women is very real, and very deep. We should probably cut these people some slack, and really just point them in the right direction. Whether they follow is up to them.

Another commonality I see with all the women haters is that they don't seem to actually have any women FRIENDS. I'm not talking about girls that you hang out with because you got LJBFed, I'm talking about ACTUAL female friends. The problem with this is that you don't really get to see all the other faces of women. When you talk to women with sex on your mind, it sets up the entire conversation in the framework of sex (not intercourse per se, but attraction and male-female dynamics in general). The girls then react to you in a certain predetermined way (the way they're used to dealing with men trying to get into their pants, whatever that may be). But if you approach them with nothing but friendship in your mind, the entire vibe of the interaction is different and they will react to you in a TOTALLY different way. That's why females react to gay men so differently- because they KNOW their not trying to get into their pants. Now, I'm not saying we should all cut off our willy's and go make a million female friends. I'm just saying not having ANY female friends will definitely contribute to a hatred of women.

I guess the greatest irony in all of this is that guys who hate women will interact with women in a certain way that will almost guarantee them being treated negatively. Meanwhile, those guys who don't will be greeted with much warmer smiles. After all, if you were a women, who would you rather hang out with? Some creepy wierdo who hates all women, or a relaxed cheerful guy who's up for a good time.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
One of the surest indicators of an AFC mindset is the automatic presumption that anything remotely critical a man would say about women is equated with misogyny. All a man need do is open his mouth, in the most objective way he can muster, about anything critical of the feminine and he's instantly suspect of sour grapes.

What an amazingly potent social convention that is - the subject will censor himself because of it. The most successful social conventions are one in which the subject willingly sublimates his own interests, discourages questioning it, and predisposes the subject to encourage the convention with others.
So true. It's like a guy says, "I don't like how most women do X, Y and Z." The response invariably is, "You must hate women!", "Mysoginist!", and ultimately, "If women do x,y and x, then it's all your fault". What a great way to circumvent all responsibility and accountability for doing x, y and z.

And you're right, most all the AFCs also help enforce this female social convention, and on top of that the subject does learn to censor himself. I even suspect the OP might be a woman or at least a male with an AFC mindset. Which ever, it sure serves the purpose of enforcing the social convention you mentioned Rollo. Anytime a female or a liked minded AFC enforcer sees men uniting anywhere even in ideology that doesn't favor women, they come in with that social convention to dis-unite the males.

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it is because some guys are mad at what they cannot have.

and one of the main traits of a dj is to have a deep LOVE for women.