Whats with the BPD obsession on these forums?

Crazybeachisgone

Don Juan
Reaction score
mikey2012 Were you necking my ex?? :crackup:

All sounds so familiar, someone cloned them I'm sure.

Are they all blonde, with gorgeous eyes and ****ed up history?

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
Sure, but you allowed her to pick you up. I could have spotted the fact that she was BPD from a mile away based on your description. That means you're horrible at screening women.

A large majority of the girls I have dated were super nice. My ex that I broke up with in September, she was all about me and really normal/smart, but we were too far away distance wise.
Yaaaaaa I'm sure you could have....based on my description of her after 4 years of being with her. Whatever man, you think I'm horrible at screening women? Then you obviously have no idea about BPDs like myself and some others here keep trying to tell people like you. They hide their bad traits very well for a good amount of time until they know you are hooked. So as far as I'm concerned you are just talking out your a$$ about something you have no clue about.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dk1990S111 said:
Yaaaaaa I'm sure you could have....based on my description of her after 4 years of being with her. Whatever man, you think I'm horrible at screening women? Then you obviously have no idea about BPDs like myself and some others here keep trying to tell people like you. They hide their bad traits very well for a good amount of time until they know you are hooked. So as far as I'm concerned you are just talking out your a$$ about something you have no clue about.

Right, cause' you're obviously an expert!

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dk1990S111 said:
Skinnyguy doesn't date women so never mind what he says about screening women. By his own admission he's a low level Indian unwanted by any woman of any value.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can confirm BPD is real.

I was skeptical about the whole bpd and never really looked into it and avoided those threads until last year when I experienced it. I can say first hand it is an absolute mind fvck being with one and I consider myself very aware.

The funny thing is I knew she was crazy, and was very resistant for a good couple of months but eventually fell into her trap and by then I didn't care if she was crazy. It's just that after reading through a couple threads here that I realised she was actually bpd.

At the end I had a mental breakdown because of her which finally lead me to get away.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
This website is about men discussing the issues of importance that come up. Subjects of concern to men come and go in cycles. Recognizing a woman with BPD is seen as an important matter, as the BPD woman is unrecognizable as such to the uninitiated. Far better to be aware of the symptoms early and to eject based on knowledge than to stumble into the vortex as a blind man (as I did once or twice).

I submit that this site may be a bad fit for you based upon your comments. Any time a forum has "pissed me off" I've left for sites that I found useful.

Here's an idea you may not have considered... Do like I do and don't involve yourself with threads you dislike or that don't interest you. In that way, you won't be fueling the very thing that bothers you.
vBulletin Message
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Atom Smasher again.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:
Skinnyguy doesn't date women so never mind what he says about screening women. By his own admission he's a low level Indian unwanted by any woman of any value.
I've dated way more women than you have, that's for sure.

But even still, it's not about quantity. It's about quality. A guy who has dated 5 "BPD's" is inferior to a guy who has had one quality girlfriend that made his life better.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason why BPD is so popular on this forum is cause a lot of guys are willing to put up with a low quality women just for the sake of pu$$y these guys don't have options and wonder why they are stuck with these crazy beetches

It's lack of abundance and hence those guys never learn

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
I've long seen it as an excuse for getting rejected. It's not that I wasn't attractive you see, it's that she has a medical condition. That's why she dumped me.

The truth is, all girls who aren't attracted to us have BPD. Most BPD stories are just dramatized boy/girl breakup stories.
For once BigNeil hits the nail on the head