"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

whats with her?

lovejones

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 21, 2003
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
What kind of woman is this? Is she worth pursing? This woman at work I want to bang. She is kind of quiet. When she started she said that she keeps to herself and doesn't talk much until she gets to know people. Well she seems like a woman with low self esteem. I almost run into her and she is just looking at the ground will not even look up at me. I notice her looking at the ground alot. Then she is out of cigarettes and I hear somebody tell her to ask me for one. So she comes to me looks me in the eyes and asks for a cigarette and jokes with me. wtf???? she is so quiet then she acts like that??? what is with her????
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
545
Reaction score
14
Hey when a smoker needs a cigarette they are willing to walk through fire to get it. Even a coward will stand tall, and she'll chat and joke with you because she feels she owes you for the cigarette. But this is your oppurtunity to get to know her, and just get to know her without the intent of banging her. Come off as having no agendas and it will be easier for her to trust you and be comfortable with you.

-Grey Fox
 
Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
I notice her looking at the ground alot.
Folks who are insecure and have low self esteem look at the ground alot when they walk, they like to avoid all eye contact. Grey Fox is right though, when a smoker needs a cig they'll do anything to get it. Work slowly on this woman, build some rapport. Coming on too strong with these type of birds can scare them away. Follow Grey Fox's advice.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
To me low self esteem girls are not worth the effort. She also works with you... come on dude, you can do better than that.
 
Top