Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's with all the gay bashing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) natural is; the way things are "ment to be". the way nature intended it to be. Natural DOES NOT INCLUDE natures little mistakes; Retards, people born with disabilities... gay people....
I think your a retard, does that mean your not natural?

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A Different Angle...

I've known several gay people, although I'm not particulary friendly with any of them, and every one has had really hot female friends. Women like having "gay best friends" (this role can be filled by an AFC, but thats for another thread) to tell all their female rubbish too.

I'm not saying that you should go around befriending all the homos, but don't be nasty to them or anything. You may meet his hot friends someday.

I don't care what someone sleeps with to be honest. Gay men reduce the competition that I face - if every man was gay apart from me, my JOB would be to f**k the women. Thats the way I see it.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by comic_relief
spider,

your totally right. They are unnatural so we should just take away there rights because they are different then us. Next, lets only let them live in parts of cities and ship all of the them off to those parts of the cities. Then we can finally send them to these camps where they work all day long because of something that they cannot help. Then we can finally get rid of them and all of us homophobic men can jump and dance up and down... How about that? Oh wait, we could do this but we would be copying someone from a little European country. He killed six million jews and eleven million people in concentration camps. He had the same views that you have and the jews couldn't help it either. They were just born that way also. So does this mean that we should kill them off too? I mean they must be "Unnatural" also.
next time, why don't you quote me saying that "they should all be killed".

Put yourself in the shoes of a homosexual and feel if you would like this to happen to you. Do you want to be treated differently? Do you feel just because of how you live that you should be treated badly?
when did I say that? I just tried to make the point that it is a defect, that should be corrected just like you would a cancer or any other defect......

P.S. I can just sit and talk with a homosexual or "Retard" without a care in the world. [/B]
good for you. I unfotionatly can't. I get peranoid. Now for you people with wild imaginations, i'm NOT saying here that they should be segregated or killed of, all i'm saying, I wouln't want them in my social circle...

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Phoenix_of_the_ashes
I think your a retard, does that mean your not natural?
oh yes, you made a very good point, Oh great one.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by ~ªêQµïTª$~
You think that gays (most of them at least) WANT to be gay? Well, the answer is NO! They cant help it,
Great, why don't you and I open a clinick ofering a hormone replacement terapy (or what ever the hell it takes to change a person into their reall sex) and make a tons of money. (why do I think this wouldn't work.)

Flogger

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's odd how this topic is so emotionally arousing to people (poor word choice?).

I've had my fair share of gay men hitting on me.

Is it uncomfortable? Yes, a bit.

But it's also strangely flattering.

I think the source of my own discomfort comes from the guy thinking that I might be gay.

So I ask myself: "Do I look gay?"

And I respond with this train of thought:

Women hit on me too--more so than gay men. So even if I look gay, I also must look masculine. Whatever attracts gay men cannot be turning off women.

Then I ask: "Why am I uncomfortable with what just happened?"

And I respond:

Well, I very much enjoy sex with women. I admire some men, but I hold no sexual attraction for any of them.

So it's just me getting a little peeved for a second. And it's just a guy that would probably rather be straight, trying to pick up a guy, just as I would approach a female. It doesn't make me feminine though. It just makes the other guy gay.

The bottom line, I think to myself, is that I'm an attractive (heterosexual) man.

And even gay men think so! Hah!

And it's one less guy in the room that won't be going after that hot chick in the corner.

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by spider_007
next time, why don't you quote me saying that "they should all be killed".

when did I say that? I just tried to make the point that it is a defect, that should be corrected just like you would a cancer or any other defect......

good for you. I unfotionatly can't. I get peranoid. Now for you people with wild imaginations, i'm NOT saying here that they should be segregated or killed of, all i'm saying, I wouln't want them in my social circle...
Homosexuality isn't something you can just "cure". It goes beyond hormone levels, it's how their brain is wired. Their brains are set up to be attracted to males. So, short of sending them into a brainwashing session (extremely impractical and pointless), there's not much you can do.

And your logic is flawed comparing homosexuals to retarded people. Most homosexuals are the way they are because of some traumatic incident at a young age. For example, if they were molested by someone. Often, if a boy was molested by a woman it can turn them off from women and make them attracted to males, but it can also occur that if a man molests a boy, the boy will be attracted to males.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saying being gay is a "disease" is like saying being an alpha male is a disease.

Plenty of significant Roman figures had sex with kids (including Augustus, founder of the Empire). Its just like a fetish; some people enjoy it, some don't.

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lies
Saying being gay is a "disease" is like saying being an alpha male is a disease.

Plenty of significant Roman figures had sex with kids (including Augustus, founder of the Empire). Its just like a fetish; some people enjoy it, some don't.
Well, I agree that it shouldn't be considered a disease. However, just because significant Roman figures had sex with kids doesn't mean that's okay, because that IS wrong.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or we could just...

Originally posted by spider_007
Great, why don't you and I open a clinick ofering a hormone replacement terapy (or what ever the hell it takes to change a person into their reall sex) and make a tons of money. (why do I think this wouldn't work.)
I was thinking something more along the lines of "accept it, and live with it (the fact that there will always be gay people), and treat them as PEOEPLE, not as anything lower than us, because they arent.

Laterz...

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GodsGiftToWomen
Who fvcking cares?

I'm goin' sarging now have fun guys.

:rolleyes:
good point. Instead of picking up women we have some closet homos complaining about all the gay bashing!

actually, the blame should be on us for actually posting on this thread! (smacks himself in the head)

after all who cares, let the homos die and dissapear from the earth for all we care. The world would be a better place!

Mr. Mystery II

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Flogger
It's odd how this topic is so emotionally arousing to people (poor word choice?).

I've had my fair share of gay men hitting on me.

Is it uncomfortable? Yes, a bit.

But it's also strangely flattering.

I think the source of my own discomfort comes from the guy thinking that I might be gay.

So I ask myself: "Do I look gay?"

And I respond with this train of thought:

Women hit on me too--more so than gay men. So even if I look gay, I also must look masculine. Whatever attracts gay men cannot be turning off women.

Then I ask: "Why am I uncomfortable with what just happened?"

And I respond:

Well, I very much enjoy sex with women. I admire some men, but I hold no sexual attraction for any of them.

So it's just me getting a little peeved for a second. And it's just a guy that would probably rather be straight, trying to pick up a guy, just as I would approach a female. It doesn't make me feminine though. It just makes the other guy gay.

The bottom line, I think to myself, is that I'm an attractive (heterosexual) man.

And even gay men think so! Hah!

And it's one less guy in the room that won't be going after that hot chick in the corner.
Thats about how I feel.

I've worked with alot of gay men, and been fine with them even trying to flirt with me abit, all in fun, but none of them ever tried to hit on me for real, they knew I was straight.

But more recently I've been regularly followed to the bathroom by a gay guy at a previous temp job, and it freaked me out, but I felt too sorry for the guy to do anything "militant" about it.

And a few gay guys hollering at me is tolerable and abit flattering, but when they pull out a camera on the metro, I get very uncomfortable.

I'm starting to get to be very uncomfortable around gay men, but I'm trying real hard not to become some gay hater.

We are all alittle gay me thinks. And gay bashers are the guys that are terrified of their homosexuality.

So to the bashers I say relax, just because you look up to and respect another man, or even think he is attractive, does not make you gay. If you fantasize about sucking cack or other homosexual stuff, perhaps you are in fact gay and would live a much happier life if you stopped hating yourself and lived congruent to with sexuality.

And by the way, homosexuality is nothing new at all, it has been around since the beginning of time. It is man's extreme extreme expression of vanity.

Mr. Mystery

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Joe The Homophobe
good point. Instead of picking up women we have some closet homos complaining about all the gay bashing!

actually, the blame should be on us for actually posting on this thread! (smacks himself in the head)

after all who cares, let the homos die and dissapear from the earth for all we care. The world would be a better place!

I agree 1000000%, i bet a queer started this thread

- Smooth Player 056 -
Founder and Creator of the HSDJBC/ Contest

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I said that because your attitude is the same of them being inferior. What do we do with something that is inferior? We get rid of them.

Sorry for sidetracking this post guys. I'm just a little touchy about this subject since my church went on their own gaybashing spree in which they were saying some of the stuff in my post. I might have just been venting but I'm done with this post and sorry that my post started a flame war.

I am done with this post and wish everyone good luck on all future endeveours.

Status
Not open for further replies.