Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's up with women and thinking wearing a pretend mustache is attractive?

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't ****ing help but notice about 25% of women on dating websites want to wear a fake mustache. Like as if they think "oh yeah. me having to envision you wearing a mustache during sex is really getting me hot baby". I mean, mustaches don't even look good on most men so why is it that they would think that it is a good idea. They think it is funny or cute or something but to me it makes me not even care about talking to them. --- Total turn off.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's probably their idea of being "goofy" or something.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha agree completely.. Duno what thats all about. Women are slaves to trends.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just had to reply to this thread as it's one of my big pet hates right now. Like you say, it's all over dating sites and loads of women on Facebook are doing it too and it's fvcking horrible!

We need to point this out to them. Not only is it unattractive, but it shows how impressionable they are and it's not funny.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
I just had to reply to this thread as it's one of my big pet hates right now. Like you say, it's all over dating sites and loads of women on Facebook are doing it too and it's fvcking horrible!

We need to point this out to them. Not only is it unattractive, but it shows how impressionable they are and it's not funny.
Do you know what the point of it is at least? why are they doing it?

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women are followers in this social media society we have today. They want to do whatever they think is funny or is in at the time. They make "duck face pictures", Charlie's Angels poses", and now the mustache. They say "I mustache you a question" and all their friends do it. It's stupid. If some chick posed with pasties on her t1ts, I'm sure other chicks would do that to. LOL

AttackFormation said:
But what's the point of doing something completely pointless only because it's "in"? I just don't understand :confused:
They think it's cool that's why. Look at all the old fads from years back, people did it because eveybody else did. They just want to be like everybody else. People can't be original anymore.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
goldengoose said:
Most women are followers in this social media society we have today. They want to do whatever they think is funny or is in at the time. They make "duck face pictures", Charlie's Angels poses", and now the mustache. They say "I mustache you a question" and all their friends do it. It's stupid. If some chick posed with pasties on her t1ts, I'm sure other chicks would do that to. LOL
But what's the point of doing something completely pointless only because it's "in"? I just don't understand :confused:

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AttackFormation said:
Because they don't realize how pointless and counter productive it is. They are on dating sites using pictures that they should be sharing amongst their girlfriends and NOT on dating sites. They may think it is funny and cute, to me I think what the **** is wrong with this girl. Lacking social competence to know that it has the opposite effect of making men want you.

Falcon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe it's all for amusement. A lot of girls don't take online dating/social media seriously, so they goof around a lot. Since they are waiting for that one guy out of hundreds, they need to amuse themselves and kill time if they are bored. It's also an ego boost.. basically, "Look how ridiculous I can act and goof around and still have men begging to meet with me. I can get away with anything."

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
There's probably a good reason "Look how creative and funny that woman is" has never been said throughout human history. Chicks never needed to evolve to capture an audience, that's what tits and clam is for.

And before any "equalists" parrot back but what about Ellen Degenerate? Hermaphroditic man/woman doesn't count. Ellen has a higher test count than most Western men, and she's? not that funny regardless.

This is one hilarious trend quirky white girls have just got to let go. :trouble: