Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's up with this shyte?!

mecca411

Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a date scheduled for last night with this girl I've been out with 2 times. The the thing is...it's been 2 weeks since our last date and we haven't seen each other since. It's just a cycle of making plans then something happens and we don't get together.

She works for tourism and is away some weekends. Our last date was on a Weds (we had a blast) and she had to leave town for that weekend so I told her to give me a call when she got back. She called me the day that she got back and wanted to do something but I wasn't feeling well so we rescheduled for the following Friday. I had some stuff come up and had to go out of town, but I let her know during the day. We were planning to maybe do something when I got back, but I got back pretty late and got a phone call from some guys I hadn't seen in awhile and they wanted to head out. She told me "go with them" and seemed cool with it.

The Saturday she had a girl's night out and ended up getting pretty rocked so that she was hung over the next day and had to pull out of our SUnday plans, but she asked me to a movie for the Monday. I get a call on the Monday and she's still not feeling well, so I tell her "no worries, give me a call when you're feeling better" and that's that. She calls me twice on the Weds (leaves 2 messages) and I call her back on the Thurs to make plans for Saturday. She had a family function during the day so she was going to call me in the evening around 9:30pm. Meanwhile I had to go out of town and ended up getting back at 10pm. When I call her up her little sis decided to stay overnight and visit(she's from out of town) so now whatever plans I had for us include her sis. I didn't really want this, but I said ok and they were heading bowling so I tell them to call me when they get back at around 11pm. It so happens that my neighbors come by and invite me over for a drink, but I program the call-forwarding to ring at their place, but for some reason it didn't work and I get home at 11:30 and see the message. I try them back but don't get them. I try later at around 12:30 and finally get her. She sounds a bit annoyed that I missed her call, but we reschedule for Sunday(today) and she says to give her a call.

So here we are. I planned a fun day and call her around 4:30pm, but I don't get her and I leave a message. I call her back at 7:30pm and leave one more message. Never heard back from her today. So what do you think is up? What should be my next move?

M.

Reaction score
Very simple - get in your car and drive to her house - ring her doorbell and when she answers lift her up and carry her over your shoulders (if she's not fat) and shove her in your car and drive off into the sunset!!!!

That is what I would do.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think she's realizing that it's difficult for the both of you to get together. she's losing interest, probably.

this is why you should be careful about the "busy" and "challenge" thing, even if it's legitimate.

even though it seems that she's equally to blame in this regard, she probably doesn't think she's partially to blame as well. afterall, guys are suppose to jump through hoops for THEM, right?

i think you should have a nice phone convo with her to re-establish rapport and reassure her that you're interested, then ask her to your place for a nice dinner.

mecca411

Don Juan
Reaction score
So should I wait for her to call me back(I left 2 messages on her machine yesterday) or should I wait a few days and try her one last time? I figured I already made the effort with the phone calls yesterday and the fact that I had plans but couldn't get ahold of her. Shouldn't it be up to her to make the next contact?

M.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mecca , dude.. she is wasting your time. TRUST US. you want a tip? IGNORE.