Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Whats up with the obsessive trend of getting big

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
The gym is just a pain in the ass to go to now. When I was pretty big, it was no where near as crowded. I realized that I wasn't going to attempt to try out for the tn titans soon and I was wasting resources. I can still rep 225, but not it's not like the old guys.

Cheeks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that gyms suck ass. I have an intense dumbbell workout that I do at home and it's way better than wasting time in a crowded gym packed with tards.

nousername

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheeks said:
I agree that gyms suck ass. I have an intense dumbbell workout that I do at home and it's way better than wasting time in a crowded gym packed with tards.
The fact that you're calling them tards mean you're assuming that you're superior?

How about helping some of the "tards" out so they can lift correctly and make good gains?

Or just minding your own business and forgetting about others and focusing on yourself.

Do you think James Bond would call someone a "tard"?

Lol...

Cheeks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nousername said:
Or just minding your own business and forgetting about others and focusing on yourself...
That's what I'm doing lol

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With the amount of great home programs (P90x etc.) why even bother with a gym unless you are there to pick up women or play pick up sports.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're complaining about more people trying to improve themselves.

Not like you're the only one entitled to the gym

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had the same packed gym problem, so I gave the gym a break. Bought a bike and I've been loving it and still staying fit.

I'll ride to the beach and chill there for 4 hours, burn 2000 calories according to mapmyride. Have a couple beers (50 calories per beer) and game the local females.

win win win

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just cancelled my membership too for the same reasons.

waste of money and time (always having to wait for the talkers to move away from the equipment they left their towel on, but not using)

no more!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's face it, every time a guy Googles "How to get laid" these days, one of the first things he's going to be told is to go hit the gym. It's surprising that it's not universal. We may get there.

It's pretty obvious now from watching TV that most of the male young actors are lifting now. Compared to when I was growing up, young men on TV looked more normal, now even young comics look like action heroes lol.

I guess it's okay, I lift weights myself. But how are they going to tell guys to stand out once everybody gets their own workout routine?

I have my own equipment too, by the way. I can't be bothered by going to a public place to work out. I miss out on a few things this way, but the pros outweight the cons.

Jack89

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not necessarily the gym, but if you work out and stay fit in general you feel and look good. When you feel and look good you feel happy and confident.

You don't have to be buff and jacked, just look good and be fit in clothes. I see so many Jersey shore meatheads in the club with tats showing off and acting like tools which gets them rejected. They lift for girls, you should lift for your self, same result but different mentality.

nousername

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just walk into the gym and be like

IM A ****ING MONSTER AND IM HERE GUYS.

Do your warmup set of 600lb bench and yell CALL THE OLYMPICS TELL THEM ITS CANCELLED I WON.

And yell aggressively at everyone smaller than you. Anyone thats bigger than you, you can either be nice to, or accuse them of being on juice and call them phaggots after they've finished all their heavy compounds sets so they're too tired to fight you.

Works everytime. ;)

qwayqway

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been eating good and doing calisthenics for 3 months, I don't want to get huge and jacked, I want to be lean and muscular, so far so good, fvck the gym and the dbags.

-Gripz-

Don Juan
Reaction score
The gym is not at all a waist of time. To see a guy that's in really great shape is a rare site. I'm one of the guys that's in excellent shape; been bodybuilding naturally for 3 years now and have put on a ton of size in that time. If you have a set routine and manage your time as well as figure out alternative exercises; even if the gym is crowded you can still get a great workout in. Or rather work in with someone if you need to use the equipment.

Oh and I said it before and I'll say it again. Please train legs... do your squats, folks.