Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's up with girls and yoga pants these days?

Reaction score
I work in a mall and man, the amount of girls that walk through everyday in these ridiculous, sheer, see through, booty hugging black yoga pants is ridiculous. I'm not complaining though. I mean some of these girls, you can literally see their butts through them, I'm like why bother even wearing anything?

The only downside though is when you see these older late 40s women who still think they've "got it"...yuck. Blech. Makes me want to throw up. There should be mandatory law. If you're over this certain age, you shouldn't wear yoga pants or you'll be subject to fine and possible jail time. Just kidding but yeah, gross.

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because sexuality has been sensationalized through clothing, mass media, pop culture, etc.

cgr68311

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol why you bring these topics that remind me of my ex goddam it lol

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They better be equipped to wear them, for the pant of the yoga reveals all and tells no lies!

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure, but I hope it's a trend that sticks around.

abe0

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not mind if they are over 40 and in good shape. What I mind is the ones that are over 180lbs thinking they wt 110lbs!!!! That should be outlawed!!!! Abe

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never thought I'd be on a men's forum where they're complaining about yoga pants. :crazy:

True, some women that wear them shouldn't. But all you're really getting is a brief glimps, then you can look away. No big deal. The "benefits" clearly outweigh the harm. You want to see a sight, go down to a big city (where it's semi warm) on a Saturday morning, grab yourself a cup of coffee, and behold the spectacle of women (who should be wearing them) showing of their stuff.... glorious.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
more women should wear them because they show you exactly whats going on, there were a few women at work who i thought were attractive until they wore pants like that and i saw that their ass and legs were a total wreck

Poop1337

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still thinking about this girl I saw in the mall with a group of friends. OMG her ass so nice.