Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's up with all the Asians making race threads

Ringleader41

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm belligerently drunk right now and having relapses on a girl, so I might sound racist. I'm a black male btw. Yall Asians have it way easier. White girls will see yall the same as white guys because of yall's model minority status. Me on the other hand, I'm screwed either way because the white guys and parents will hate me and her. All Asians have to be is at least good looking. Go to the gym and get in shape or something. If y'all are just buttass ugly than there's nothing you can do about it, but keep trying and take rejection like a grain of salt. Remember, yall have it easier than the other minorities.

Royal_T

Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't checked those threads you're talking about, but I do know that there are lots of indian immigrant FOB's (I don't mean that in a condescending way, more as a neutral descriptor) who are trying to make their way socially stateside nowadays.

These guys and gals have terrific middle class jobs, but stand out like a sore thumb on the weekends since they often lack the social acumen they need to put them in the mix. They don't have any fashion sense, they don't work out, and their grooming is just slightly north of completely incompetent and clueless.

They've got their priorities straight, but it's only a matter of time before their common sense is first eroded and then completely destroyed by the superficiality, consumerism and multiple addictions necessary to "fit in" with the douches and bettys they are jealously eyeing right now. It's only a matter of time. :)

--

As far as your situ, are you in the deep south or something? Perhaps some redneck podunk outpost? Get the f out of there, man. Move to a major city. If you are dealing with girl's parents on the regular, you are either very young, living in an armpit, or both.

Don't blame race if you are unwilling to move and change your situation first. Believe it or not, there are greener pastures, even if they aren't perfect.

Ringleader41 said:
I'm belligerently drunk right now and having relapses on a girl, so I might sound racist. I'm a black male btw. Yall Asians have it way easier. White girls will see yall the same as white guys because of yall's model minority status. Me on the other hand, I'm screwed either way because the white guys and parents will hate me and her. All Asians have to be is at least good looking. Go to the gym and get in shape or something. If y'all are just buttass ugly than there's nothing you can do about it, but keep trying and take rejection like a grain of salt. Remember, yall have it easier than the other minorities.

Hustlaz Ambition

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Limiting beliefs everywhere :down:

I don't know why dumbass niggas stay in these redneck towns in the Deep South. I mean, **** the history of those places should tell you to get the **** out(James Craig Anderson case really? WTF were you doing in Mississipi)Go to a major city just once and you'll see how different it is. Me being a minority always knew to stay in the metro areas here in Bama.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Every race of man on this site believes they have it the "hardest". Even some of the WHITE posters claim white guys lose out to minority men. :crackup: :crackup:

Yeah, the grass is always greener on the other side. You look at the TOP men in each race pulling sexy women and say to yourself: "See its because I'm [insert race] that I can't get laid!"

Crying over your percieved disadvantages is counter-productive. Some men don't have legs. Some men are blind. Some men are retarded. Some men are homeless.

Accept the cards you've been dealt and play them to the best of your ability. That's all you can do. This world doesn't owe you sh!t so get used to it. B!tching about who hot white girls like isn't going to change what they like. They are at the top of the dating pool and seen by most men as "superior". Therefore, they have their pic of the best men. If you're not among the best you will be ignored. Simple as that.

Also.. I've dated girls of every race and there is really nothing particularly special about white girls.

To all men on this site who desperately want to date/f*ck white women, I advise you to book a one way ticket to NYC. If you can't f*ck a white girl in NYC then you'll know right away your RACE is not the problem. :up:

Hustlaz Ambition

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
Every race of man on this site believes they have it the "hardest". Even some of the WHITE posters claim white guys lose out to minority men. :crackup: :crackup:

Yeah, the grass is always greener on the other side. You look at the TOP men in each race pulling sexy women and say to yourself: "See its because I'm [insert race] that I can't get laid!"

Crying over your percieved disadvantages is counter-productive. Some men don't have legs. Some men are blind. Some men are retarded. Some men are homeless.

Accept the cards you've been dealt and play them to the best of your ability. That's all you can do. This world doesn't owe you sh!t so get used to it. B!tching about who hot white girls like isn't going to change what they like. They are at the top of the dating pool and seen by most men as "superior". Therefore, they have their pic of the best men. If you're not among the best you will be ignored. Simple as that.

Also.. I've dated girls of every race and there is really nothing particularly special about white girls.

To all men on this site who desperately want to date/f*ck white women, I advise you to book a one way ticket to NYC. If you can't f*ck a white girl in NYC then you'll know right away your RACE is not the problem. :up:
That's cause this site is a cesspool full of afcs. The posters this site is composed of do not create a real pickup community. People who are serious about pickup go to other sites like RSDNation or #1 PUA. These guys give themself away that they do not go out with all these limiting beliefs.

Instead of discussing field reports, what works and what does not work infield we get threads like these. The real gold is in the Tips, Mature Man, and Health&Fitness section.

Last edited: