"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Whats this obsession with "art" that more and more girls have

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Holy fvck they cant even tell the difference between bonds and stocks yet they make themselves full of pride cause they "know" the current art trends and attend art galleries.

Maybe Im an ignorant dumbass but I dont see any difference between starting at paint that you can hardly tell what is about about and playing a videogame except that the videogame does what your will commands.

"You can experience the painter feelings just looking at this, its like his soul on paint"....wait what? thats just a purple circle dropping blue paint.

Recently one of those airheads reproached me cause among the last 10 books I read there was "none of the classics"...sure cupcake I will read pride and prejudice to increase my savings and I'll get my guns with a double set of paint staring at the art gallery.

And those fvcking tattos popping out everywhere even where you wouldnt imagine, Im starting to believe you can get them through skin contact with a carrier if you are a woman.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
Holy fvck they cant even tell the difference between bonds and stocks yet they make themselves full of pride cause they "know" the current art trends and attend art galleries.

Maybe Im an ignorant dumbass but I dont see any difference between starting at paint that you can hardly tell what is about about and playing a videogame except that the videogame does what your will commands.

"You can experience the painter feelings just looking at this, its like his soul on paint"....wait what? thats just a purple circle dropping blue paint.

Recently one of those airheads reproached me cause among the last 10 books I read there was "none of the classics"...sure cupcake I will read pride and prejudice to increase my savings and I'll get my guns with a double set of paint staring at the art gallery.

And those fvcking tattos popping out everywhere even where you wouldnt imagine, Im starting to believe you can get them through skin contact with a carrier if you are a woman.
reads like your testosterone is up. Good job on the working out.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,749
Reaction score
9,948
And those fvcking tattos popping out everywhere even where you wouldnt imagine, Im starting to believe you can get them through skin contact with a carrier if you are a woman.
They probably banged so many tattooed freaks, the tattoos transferred themselves onto their own skin. Kind of like silly putty copying the comics from the newspaper (if people still know what silly putty or newspapers are).

Women liking art is nothing new. You probably hit on the reason when you talked about how the paintings made them feel. Artist types will steal a girl quicker than a bad boy type will.
 

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
1,003
Reaction score
376
Age
55
Holy fvck they cant even tell the difference between bonds and stocks yet they make themselves full of pride cause they "know" the current art trends and attend art galleries.

Maybe Im an ignorant dumbass but I dont see any difference between starting at paint that you can hardly tell what is about about and playing a videogame except that the videogame does what your will commands.

"You can experience the painter feelings just looking at this, its like his soul on paint"....wait what? thats just a purple circle dropping blue paint.

Recently one of those airheads reproached me cause among the last 10 books I read there was "none of the classics"...sure cupcake I will read pride and prejudice to increase my savings and I'll get my guns with a double set of paint staring at the art gallery.

And those fvcking tattos popping out everywhere even where you wouldnt imagine, Im starting to believe you can get them through skin contact with a carrier if you are a woman.
Because art can be bigger than life. It can give you some kind of meaning beyond sex and money.

So why would they do it? I guess they think they have enough money and sex. Sex probably is obvious. Money they get it from thristy guys and government and so on I guess. So why should they not invest into happy things in life?

Once you have enough sex and money more sex and money can quickly become boring. So when you are at that level maybe you might consider giving it a shot. At the beginning many things looks boring. On a deeper level that is where magic happens.
 
Top