Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's this ******** for?

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So anyway, i had plans with the girl i've been talking to who's talking to me on the side, while her b/f is aware of me but no aware of how close we are. and she doesn't think i'm aware that they are back together. ANYWAYS

time rolls around

*ring ring*

Her : OMG my grandma just got into an accident i'm so sorry baby we can't chill tonight! (ok please!!)

Me : But i just called your house and your roomate said you haven't even come home yet.

Her : what are you talking about i left to take my other roomate to work! (uhh)

Me : Uhh... no?

Her : omg your pissing me off!!

Me : I didn't say anything all i'm say- *click*

Time rolls by

Her txt message : I don't wanna talk to somebody who thinks i'm a liar **** OFF!!

My txt message : All i wanted to do is chill, and i'm tryin to talk to you.

Her txt message : no! **** off!!

More time rolls by

My txt message : if you really want me to i'll **** off.

Her txt message : THANK YOU!

Time rolls by

My txt message : So you want me to **** off for good? or just tonight cuz i got stuff to do. and i'll make it so you don't gotta speak to me again

Her txt message : I'm SO sorry i'm being a ***** to you, I'm So sorry!! that i'm takeing all this **** out on you!

My txt : So does that mean just for tonight or you takeing everything back

her txt : I'm takeing it all back i'm sorry babe, you know i can't just stop talking to you like that. :(

Somebody translate because, i'm totally missing what just happend here. lol i know i'm probably gonna get NEXT HER. But i mean i know why she's putting up this front. Its because she likes me but is going out with him again for the 15th time. Its just a waiting game, unitl her intrest in him goes below 50%. Which won't be long because he's at her house 24/7

Who would stay in this situation and ride it out.. by the way i'm talking to another girl on the side that's why i wasn't really "moved" by her hissy fit

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Typical 40-49% interest level disease. Act like they like you one moment and hate you the next (bipolar?). Needless to say, you should NEXT this broad.

BGMan

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the **** is this? You're her ****ing toy. Get a clue.

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BGMan
Typical 40-49% interest level disease. Act like they like you one moment and hate you the next (bipolar?). Needless to say, you should NEXT this broad.

BGMan
but how is it that she keeps gettin back with her ex over and over and dumping him over and over for the same reasons? its retarted..

however, i dunno if her intrest is that low seeing as it was so high only days ago, i only told the story tonight which has been the only real bump with us she does go through with most plans.. just recently though she's been droppin plans.

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think she's at a point where i'll ignore her and play it like i did before i even had her #'s the thing about it is we work at the same place.

just not in the same dept (thank god) so all points taken, we should at least remain friends.. i'll man up and push her to the side but that doesn't mean i won't be watchin her moves.

and honestly ignoreing her, results in an instant reaction even after just two days she'll be all over me wondering what i've been up to why i haven't called, getting jelous over other females

in fact she still gets jelous now.. so that's why i think her intrest level isn't in the 40-49% range as when were together how rare that is.. she's holding hands and kissing i'm thinking at least 70%-79% so shes intrested just not intrested enough so that she feels she needs to go through with all our plans

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by christz

Her : OMG my grandma just got into an accident i'm so sorry baby we can't chill tonight! (ok please!!)

I would have left it at that.

Agreed with Lik.

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: What's this ******** for?

Originally posted by Kidd
I would have left it at that.

Agreed with Lik.
i sorta did, that's why she got so pissed.. however i gave her an out i said i'll go and yet she didn't take it..

she's not the kinda girl that's shy to say YEP get the hell out. she's said it before and she can say it again. So until she verbally says it and means it.. GET OUT

i'll stick around just enough to peak her intrest.. its a game really i do have another girl on the side.. but i'm kinda hard up in beliveing that you can't change a situation once its reached a certian level.. because i've literally pulled stuff outta the gutter and made it work for a long time

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shut up. Quit posting. No one cares for your excuses or justifications.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LikRetsam
No one cares for your excuses or justifications.
I second that opinion.

blue17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol I agree w/ some of the statements above, but you guys are pretty harsh :)

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
I never usually have a rude opinion but I'd say you need to get your balls back from her because shes wearing them as earrings...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blue17
We're not here to baby them :eek:

The TallOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blue17
The only way most people learn... is when you slap them down, and build them back up.

Pretty much like what the Corps does...

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl is totally BSing you.

all of what she said is ******** for I'm a dirty little slut that can't be trusted but I still need you to fcuk me hard.

This girl won't ever leave you so don't worry about it. She will always open her legs. She will be doing that for the rest of her life actually :) going from guy to guy and then maybe a sweet divorce. I wouldn't worry about her and I wouldn't EVER take her seriously.

I would totally use this girl for action and only that.

some advice
Date other girls and if she calls or flakes on you don't worry about it. You shouldn't be playing a waiting game at all. Shame on you. Who the fcuk do you think she is anyway? Your soulmate from heaven? Awe.. how cute.

Be a man and don't let a little **** like her take up your time. What about all those other girls you are dating? What about all your personal goals? Don't you spend most of your free time fending off all the girls that want you? When was the last time you called a girl and told her that you couldn't go out because you were busy?