Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

whats the WORST REJECTION youve suffered?

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont want to hear, i walked up to this hb10 at a party and she totally looked the other way and avoided EC!

i want-
i walked up to this hb10 at a party and she yelled in a megaphone to GET THE F AWAY| then she kicked me in the nuts in front of everyone!

heres mine:
i was on the dnacefloor at a party, approached 2 hb7's with my wing, said to my wing "lets dance with these sluts!" *thought they wouldnt hear this b/c of loud music
one turns to me, looks me right in the eye and says "NO" grabs her friend and walks off the dance floor.... i was like wtf was that and just laughed at it

OzzyBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what happened a couple of days ago comes close to the worst , but i will give her one more chance and thats it. I have set myself a deadline and if nothing happens by the beginning of next year (no later than januray) thats it forever and there is not a chance in hell i will take her back after that. NEVER!!!!!

Last edited:

Lothario

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mine happened like seven years ago when I was about 17 or 18. I was at a club in Tijuana, Mexico and pretty inebriated. This broad had the nicest ass and I was going through that young and reckless stage in my life where I'd just grab a chicks ass, so that's what I did. I grabbed her ass square in the middle, centering my middle finger down her crack, a nice low grab. Anyway, this was on a dance floor and she whipped around and threw her beer on me and *****ed me out. I deserved it of course. I thought her boy/guy-friend was going to fight me but I don't think he ever figured out what happened. I think that was the last time I've grabbed a girls ass without getting the right 'signals' first. But it was fun back in the day, like joy-riding your mom's Mercedez at age 15. Enjoy your youth, cuz you never get it back.

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
worst rejection...

I'm not sure whether it was the worst or the best. I was 17, just got my driver's license and asked this girl out. She told me she was really busy that week with work and school projects, etc. and that she would call me when things calmed down.

At the time, I just assumed she'd call. Four months went by when I saw her again. Heck, I had forgotten she existed!

When your busy improving your life, it's a touch easier dealing with rejection.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The worst rejection for any guy is being stood up. Duh. Nuttin' worse than that. :p

Yes, it happened to me way back when. :D I totally deserved it too, since I was an AFC. I've since improved by about 675%, probably. At least. :D

DJZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was a total afc back in h.s. I never asked any girls out, and one time I got my friend girl that was friends with this girl I really thought was hot, to ask if she liked me. Well she forgot to ask her, and then I saw her at a pep rally sitting about 10 rows down. I then reminded my "friend girl" about asking (not meaning for her to do it right there), and she yells, hey Stacy you wanna go out with DJZ? Stacy's reply was "hell no!"

Needless to say this threw me into AFC state even worse b/c it really killed what little confidence I had. At that point I felt like I was the most undesirable guy alive.

OzzyBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
no infact make that end of this month. Cruel? Maybe? but i wouldn't be if i knew what was going on. if there still is a chance i will need to know by then and i will wait if i have to if there is otherwise thats it.

Clint Eastwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
:( I once dated a girl for about 3 months. I was totally in love with her, and thought she was in love with me too. We made out all the time, and even had sex a couple times. She always treated me great. I was at my most AFC stage ever.

One night she calls me out of the blue and says she doesn't want to see me anymore and she never really liked me. Ouch! No wonder I'm so f*cked up and incapable of a trusting intimate relationship. She pretty much ruined me for all my future girlfriends. But, on the bright side, I'm thankful to her for turning me into the mean, cold bastard that I am today. :D

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hitting on a girl at a club - she was drinking alone, made a move and 5 minutes into the conversation she tells me to hold on for a second, turns her head and calls out to her boyfriend lol

Ohh yeah, and he went mental.

Ratisson

Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaah
about 2 weeks ago, i asked this super hot ass girl for her # and she laughed in my face

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, ok, here is anotha one:

about 6 years ago i walked in to McDonalds. this guy that i met two days ago who was superfine, and seemed super into me, was the one behind the counter! i was like destiny, sigh...

so when he handed me my bag with my food, i looked into the bag, and was like "aren't you forgetting something?" eyebrows raised.

he was like "what?" all worried.

me "your number."

him: silence. then "no."

ahahahhahahaahah!

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by iqqi
ok, ok, here is anotha one:

about 6 years ago i walked in to McDonalds. this guy that i met two days ago who was superfine, and seemed super into me, was the one behind the counter! i was like destiny, sigh...

so when he handed me my bag with my food, i looked into the bag, and was like "aren't you forgetting something?" eyebrows raised.

he was like "what?" all worried.

me "your number."

him: silence. then "no."

ahahahhahahaahah!

I like that you can laugh about it, though. Pretty fvckin' cool IMO. It shows character.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once, my friends and I approached a couple of girls dancing amongst themselves at a party. As we danced casually near them, they had a look of total disgust on their faces, so another girl comes out of nowhere to greet them, breaking our flow. We soon realized that this chick was supposed to 'save' them from the undesirables. LOL!!!!!

mrbreeze

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was a male dancer for a few years my 20’s (what other kind would I be?)

Anyway… When this happened I was confident and ****y but still new at the game.

I had danced around doing private dances in the audience and was getting more dollars in my bikini than usual. I chatted up a really attractive 7 and was going to go home with her at the end of the night.

Dancing a little longer and found a nice 8 who promised a night like I had never had….Ok, what 7?

Time went by and sure enough I found a cool 9 who was more than interested in watching the sun come up with me.

The other girls were all but forgotten.

Even before the night ended the 9 was nowhere in sight.

The 8 caught my eye as she walked out the door.

I guess the 7 had been gone a while…

Oh well… Live and learn

Ok, 2 lessons that night…

1) Pick and stick.

2) Don’t drink so much Schnapps with the beer…lol

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mrbreeze

Anyway?When this happened I was confident and ****y but still new at the game.

I had danced around doing private dances in the audience and was getting more dollars in my bikini than usual. I chatted up a really attractive 7 and was going to go home with her at the end of the night.

Dancing a little longer and found a nice 8 who promised a night like I had never had?Ok, what 7?

Time went by and sure enough I found a cool 9 who was more than interested in watching the sun come up with me.

The other girls were all but forgotten.

Even before the night ended the 9 was nowhere in sight.

The 8 caught my eye as she walked out the door.

I guess the 7 had been gone a while?

Oh well?Live and learn

Ok, 2 lessons that night?

1) Pick and stick.

2) Don’t drink so much Schnapps with the beer…lol

Was your job like this?

http://www.cfnm-pics.com/

LOL...! What a way to make money. :D :D

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well…there was that private all girl poker party, but I won’t go into detail.
Then don't. LOL....it's not like I'm dying to hear about it or anything. :D

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The rudest rejection I ever had was in a club (figures). I walked up to this girl on her own by the dancefloor, looked her straight in the eye and said 'Hi!'. That's all. She turned her head, got up and walked away. Not a word.

Crusader

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I had danced around doing private dances in the audience and was getting more dollars in my bikini than usual.
Holy cow! We have a transvestite!