Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Whats the suavest things you've ever said to a HB?

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What are some of the things that got the best reactions from girls? I'm talking about huge laughes and stuff that gets the girls to want to touch you. <increased kino on her part> I'll start!

One of the best things that I enjoy doing is when I get a girls number I'll give her mine and say "Now, no calling me 20 times a day like all the other girls!" and then smile. They always laugh!

Enigmatic

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got my first job about a month ago, and I got to know all the people there real quick, pretty bomb work place. We all switched name tags with each other one day to piss the supervisor off, and it worked quite nicely. We were all told to get back our name tags, and I had traded with this chick who works there who I've had a feeling is into me.

Last night when I got off, I was in the staff bathroom changing and I realized I still never got my name tag back. I called the chick in with me to get it back. SHE layed on some kino, poking me in the sides saying she wanted to keep it. I poked her back and said it was rude to poke people, and she punched me in the arm.

"You know, they say when a girl is mean and hits a guy it means she likes him."

"Yeah, but I have a boyfriend, so why would I like you?"

"Because I have a girlfriend and I like you."

After I said this her face went blank for a second, and then I got the "I want you" eyes. I gave her a quick grin and made my exit.

Brent

Don Juan
Reaction score
enigmatic i think that u are gettin the wrong idea.
i think that this girl made this face because she didnt expect you to say that, dont mean she like u.
im not hating or nothing but thats how i see it.
good luck with her

Brent

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Enigmatic

"Because I have a girlfriend and I like you."

After I said this her face went blank for a second, and then I got the "I want you" eyes.
oh and u said that u like her?? bad start my friend....whateva happened to being a mistery, now she knows that u like her and watch her starting to act different now.
her face went black cause she just founded out that u like her and now she sees you in a different way, thinkin to have u as her afc.
dont fell for that

Enigmatic

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm hardly getting the wrong idea. I've watched this girls interest level in me rise over the past few weeks, and I have her in a perfect position.

She knows I have a girlfriend, she knows my girlfriend is attractive. I've got the status. She's seen how funny I am, and she loves it. I lay kino on her all the time, and she returns it tenfold. I don't even have to think about it.

And as far as the look on her face goes, I know a look of interest when I see one dude. And I see it on her face all the time.

I think if anything, I'm more of a mystery in her eyes now. Like I said, she's seen me with my g/f. I joke with her all the time. She's going to be wondering if I meant what I said or not now, guaranteed. You say good luck with this girl? I couldn't give a sh*t what happens with this girl, just having fun with her as far as I'm concerned.

I'm not trying to flame you or anything, but I know my ****.

Brent

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Enigmatic
I couldn't give a sh*t what happens with this girl, just having fun with her as far as I'm concerned.

LMAO!!!!!!
i like that i like your mentality is just like mine in this situation.
u dont give a fuk cause you got your main girl so u just playing around with your coworker and if anything happends......hey!

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't remember.

I'm sure it was good though?

Hehe. :D

Eventide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had really angered one girl, and she was talking about how she was going to rip my stuff off I said, "You don't have the balls to."

"I'll have your balls in a second!"

"Yeah, on your chin!"

Everyone thought it was hilarious.

I guess it wasn't suave, but everyone laughed and she did want to touch me, however, I'm sure she only wanted to touch me in a very, very violent way.

edward

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a string of sweet neg-hits on a girl that skyrocketed her interest. She was eating McDonalds and I got her bad two or three times, I don't remember all of them but a couple.

She said something about she never gets fat, and I was like "excuse me.. did you say.. get?" and she was like omg. Then she gave her fries to another girl cuz of that then when she was drinkin her kingsize coke I'm like "I hope thats diet".

Got her ass bad. I had guys telling me dude that girls so hot why u say **** like that, then when I was goin out with her it made sense to them.