Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Whats the suave way to deal with this ?

d2j

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi, i've been in a relationship for around 7 months. The relationship itself is great because shes really attracted to me and im leading the way just like it should be.

However, i have noticed this really annoying habbit of hers:

She makes blatant eye contact with other guys and checks people out regardless of what we are talking about or doing.

Now, its not a jealous thing here. I couldn't care less about her having normal eye contact with other men as that is completely natural. Everyone does that.

The point im making here is she goes way overboard with it.

Let me give you a real life example. The other day we were having a laugh at a bar and then a group of guys come and sit near us. I notice she begins to invest much less into the conversation while blatantly looking over at the guys every 10 seconds. This will last for as long as we are in the place.

The thing that gets to me is I make time to see her. Im giving her my attention and i don't know about you but that gets on my nerves.

After re reading what i have just wrote i think it sounds like shes just bored of the conversation. Which isnt true. Shes laughing hard and im busting on her and shes loving it. BUT as soon as other males who might be considered "attractive" enter the place she changes to what i explained above.

The problem: if i say anything about this to her im going to come off as insecure

Whats the suave way to deal with this ?

Thanks,
D

d2j

Don Juan
Reaction score
Baruch said:
if you feel like you must say something, don't tell her "Hey stop looking at other guys...." That would seem insecure. Say something more like "Are you paying attention? Cause big daddy is talking." Not exactly, but something playful.
Yeah i forgot to mention.. Ive done that several times (even said big daddy stangely)

And it does work for a while. but thats it. :whistle: She still keeps doing it every damm time

d2j

Don Juan
Reaction score
DevanE said:
It's very simple....next time she does this well this is what I personally would do for sh**s and giggles. I would go over to the group of guys and tell them that YOUR GF is checking them out and if it's alright they came and sat with you guys and talked to her for a little while and watch her reaction.

But the best way to deal with this is that when she does this, you know turn around every few seconds to check out other guys WHILE your talking, when she turns around just be quiet and start looking at her with a face as if could can't believe she just did that, like your shocked and calmly tell her...

"...you know usually when a person is talking to you and you continuously do that it's actually considered pretty rude...".
Chances are that she will act "dumb" and ask you "...what do you mean...?..."
"...(your GF's name)...ok let's not play these games we both know what your were doing and I think it's pretty rude..."

The thing is that you have to emphasize on the word RUDE because it implies disrespect. You can't say disrespect directly because that'll make you look "controlling". I'd be very cautious and keep a close eye to your chick dude because if you let her get away with this she'll continue to push and push until she's blatantly disrespecting you. :trouble:
Yeah your right.

I just think if i say anything about its going to create an atmosphere and she will take it as: "hes trying to tell me what i can and can't look at"

To be honest thinking about this is starting to seriously make me doubt her as a trustworthy person. Why the hell am i trusting a girl whos trying to get attention off other guys all the time ?

Shes about an 8 and doesnt really have bags of confidence either. Easy target ?

floydtheater07

Don Juan
Reaction score
Or, you could do the same for a while (just check out chicks, not men...). When she notices and says something, then she has become the one who brought up the topic.

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You could just as easily show her the lack of attentiviness and check out other chicks.When she start's to get jealous just say "Ohh who would have thought checking out other people while your gf/bf was talking was inconsiderate. Sounds to me like she's getting bored or maybe she's feeling like she has you her "prize" and now she wants a new challenge. Simply call her out on it in a non jealous way or do the same thing and maybe she'll get the picture.