Whats the story behind...

Game_going_good

Don Juan
Reaction score
if a girl you are seeing, everytime you're with her, she offers you her drink? Like throughout the meeting, she manages to at least once say "need water?", sometimes already opened by her, other times she lets you get the first sips?

story behind this? I read it somewhere but forgot it.(the link etc). Does it really mean she wants you to kiss her, and is testing wheather you'll drink from the same bottle? (and of course, she is ready to drink from the same bottle after you if she hands you a sealed bottle )

thanks

DJCorleone

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like shes dropped e's to me bro...

Game_going_good

Don Juan
Reaction score
E's...as in hints? Sorry, not a regular here, not familiar with the acronym terms(tried finding a dictionary here but to no avail).

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely could be hints. Why would a chick offer her water to you? Maybe once, but multiple times? Why don't you just ask her out?

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like she might be your waitress, but I'm not sure. Is she wearing a name tag and a Denny's shirt? Definitely check next time. Good luck.

Dante420

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Voice said:
Sounds like she might be your waitress, but I'm not sure. Is she wearing a name tag and a Denny's shirt? Definitely check next time. Good luck.
I don't think that's good restaurant etiquette