"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Whats The Safest Way Of Having Sex With CV19 Around?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Obviously kissing a chick would be straight up mega dose of covid..

What about just intercourse, and she sucks you off?

That still going to invite the rona into your lungs?

I heard some people are having sex, but wearing a mask.. Is that true?
If she sucks you off you have to quarantine your dicq.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
It helps if you've already had the virus, and gotten over it.
Something went thru me when all this talk started. I had Diarrhea, that was rapid. High body Temps. 150+ heart rate. My breathing was not good. But I forced a hard workout thru it. It was gone in 2 days. No affect on sight or hearing.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
It helps if you've already had the virus, and gotten over it.
My statement is in life in general and Covid is only a very small component of it.

But as to Covid, I'm almost certain I had it last year or some form of it. I'm one of those that never see's a doctor unless something is terribly wrong. Late last year, I was the sickest I've ever been and literally thought I might die so I went to the doctor, then when things didn't get better, I went to the ER, then went back to my doctor over the course of 3 weeks. I was bed ridden for 1 week. I had every single test done on me at that time(covid test wasn't even around) and everything came back negative. I even had a mono test done because I was so exhausted. After speaking with various friends and aquaintances, some of them also had gotten the sickest in their entire lives late last year too.

But even amongst that experience, I viewed it as more of an annoyance rather than worrying about if I would die or not. For me, I've always accepted death. If it comes for me, it will have me.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
It’s much more wide spread than people know. Some have been tested for antibodies from a mold sickness back at the end of last year and they had the antibodies. I am one of them.
The diarrhea part was insane. Was like every 15 minutes, and of course after one or two it was just dirty water running thru my system. It was like my system was working over time to try to "get rid of something".
 

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
I feel sorry for people imprisoned by fear.
bud, its affecting me big time. My sleep, digestion. Snippy and fearful with regular people I see.
I can feel the stress cortisol damaging me. Just in the last week or so.

Booked Friday off work and Monday is Thanksgiving here so that's 4 days but its taking all my alpha? resolve to stay the rest of today at work and not call in for tomorrow.

I can't stand being run from fear like this.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,056
But even amongst that experience, I viewed it as more of an annoyance rather than worrying about if I would die or not. For me, I've always accepted death. If it comes for me, it will have me.
You may not be signing up for what will come after though.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
You may not be signing up for what will come after though.
I don't worry about these things. Worrying solves nothing.
And as an ex CDC director once said, "worrying kills more than the disease itself".
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,056
I don't worry about these things. Worrying solves nothing.
And as an ex CDC director once said, "worrying kills more than the disease itself".
You should because you can't change anything then.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Just because you worry doesn't mean you can change anything that is out of your control.

Take crossing a busy street for example. You can worry and not choose to cross it but then you can just as easily get shot by some random person on the sidewalk.

Another example, you can do whatever precautions to not get Covid but then you might come down with cancer.

 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
Something went thru me when all this talk started. I had Diarrhea, that was rapid. High body Temps. 150+ heart rate. My breathing was not good. But I forced a hard workout thru it. It was gone in 2 days. No affect on sight or hearing.
yikes, sounds like you might have had it-hope you're good now. 2 days is excellent turnaround.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
yikes, sounds like you might have had it-hope you're good now. 2 days is excellent turnaround.
It was 4 months ago. Most definately "something" passed thru my system and my body was fighting and trying to pass whatever it was thru. It was like a serious stomach flu, but ontop of that symptom was high body temps and the 150+ heart rates...
 

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
It was 4 months ago. Most definately "something" passed thru my system and my body was fighting and trying to pass whatever it was thru. It was like a serious stomach flu, but ontop of that symptom was high body temps and the 150+ heart rates...
hmmm, the high temp and fast pump rate helped your body flush it out-lucky, lucky.

Hope she doesn't come back.
Try to stay away from whatever or wherever you were in the days prior to getting this. Must have been end of May beginning of June.
 

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top