Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Whats the most slutiest act you seen?

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Topic says it all... Whats the most slutiest act you seen from a girl?

I bring this up cause of a scenario I saw at a party.

I was at a party the other night with some friends. A bunch of people start showing up. This one girl comes in and starts going off about how her and her boyfriend broke up. Next thing you know she is up stairs having a three way with two guys. She comes down stairs and some guy called her a slut.

She says; "You just dont understand how exillerating it is to be fvcked by two guys.." :crackup:

Anyways, the night goes on and then a couple more guys take her up stairs and start fvcking her and like a energizer bunny. It doesnt stop!

Wow, a girl recently breaks up with her boyfriend and then, fvcks every body at the party... I mean trains were being ran on this girl.

Goes to show how some women really are! :crazy:

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
god, I'm sorry I wasn't there to join in the fun.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, it's funny -- I never see sh¡t like this. I need to meet more slutty women, apparently.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The chick that had the train ran on her is the kind of girl who in a non party setting most of the morality crew would judge as quality. :p

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once went to my local bar on a sunday afternoon, to see one of my buddies ramming a poolstick up some drunk milfs ass on the pooltable, in broad daylight, with a cheering section.. Her BF came to pick her up an hour later, unawares..

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
horaholic said:
I once went to my local bar on a sunday afternoon, to see one of my buddies ramming a poolstick up some drunk milfs ass on the pooltable, in broad daylight, with a cheering section.. Her BF came to pick her up an hour later, unawares..
Hey, theres something you dont see or hear about much! :moon:

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Just when i thought nothing could top the OP's story you did it Bible Belt :cheer: .

Hughman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible-Belt takes it I think, though I.A.F.Y.B is pretty close.

Sluttiest act I've seen. A girl for all intents and purposes jerking off two guys in the corner of a dancefloor.

Guess I'll see much more at uni :up:

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I posted about the first one that comes to mind a few months ago... which was:

- Fvcking a girl while she talked to her boyfriend on the phone (which was pretty s!utty, but the fact she was orgasming like never before because it was turning her on - made it even more s!utty!)

- When i was 20. Some random girl came over that my boy was talking to. He goes upstairs and has sex with her, then he comes down and basically tells anyone who wants a piece of her to go up there and get it because he had talked her into it. 6 guys later (out of the 10 in the house) - she came down the stairs with a big @ss grin on her mouth.

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
The chick that had the train ran on her is the kind of girl who in a non party setting most of the morality crew would judge as quality. :p
Keep dreaming loser.

Phenomenal One

Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
and sum guys here will still f*ck her after finding out because......well just because.
than those same guys will complain about how amoral woman are.

does'nt that seem funny to you ?

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
No doubt the Ex BF did for a time.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I lived with a bunch of hockey players in college. One of my roomies got double-blown by his gf and some random girl at the party in his room...and I think he had a couple condom-less three ways. I personally fvcked and got blown by my gf right there in the living room during the heat of a big party. A couple girls got fvcked in our stairwell, and always someone in our bathroom.

I heard some horrendous stories of them running a train on a few girls...like multiple guys without condoms or pulling out. And I believe it because some of those dudes had absolutely no boundaries. One of my roommates purposely took his door knob off so the rest of us could watch him bang his gf. I chose not to participate, lol, but it was hilarious. The house was so old that it would literally shake when we were banging a girl, so each of us would try to fvck as hard as we possibly could so the rest of the house could feel our glory.

Even girls whom I thought were relatively modest I later found out got railed by half a dozen guys in their freshman year. There were at least 2 chicks who I slept with and later found out a friend or acquaintance had already been there. After college you learn that there is nothing new under the sun---everyone has been fvcked.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
Wow, all that sh!t with in what?... 3 days? :nervous:

That girl and I still talk. We are actually pretty close. I have known her for over ten years. The last time I saw her, she said that she would just go get a girlfriend, except she was addicted to masturbation. She's actually in love with a guy who is in jail for killing another ex-boyfriend in a fight over her. He only got a three-year sentence for a brutal murder though, believe it or not, and will get out in about a year and a half. I started training mma because I was with that crazy slutty bpd girl at the time and knew that her psycho murdering ex would come knocking as soon as they let him out of jail.