Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's the most humiliating thing you've done to girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The most humiliating thing I've done to a girl is when I came all over her face. She went to my bathroom immediately, looked in the mirror and said "holy ****!" and she washed it off. Later that day she told me she felt like a slut :crackup:

Reaction score
by the way, after that, every time I'm about to bust a load, she covers her face so I never got to do it again :cry:

LaoDa

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes I came on a few girls faces before.. they think it degrades them.... I just reply " come on our relationship is more than that"...which actually means "bet you loved it huh b1tch

Reaction score
LaoDa said:
yes I came on a few girls faces before.. they think it degrades them.... I just reply " come on our relationship is more than that"...which actually means "bet you loved it huh b1tch
hahaha. What I usually say is, well I don't say anything, after I do it I immediately leave without saying goodbye :crackup:

face-fvcking rulz!

LaoDa

Don Juan
Reaction score
ha
I have wondered about actually doing the 8second thing on girls but never got around to it cause its a total ******* thing to do.. anybody who has a gf who cheats on them can try the 8 sec game for revenge before the break up though

girls name: ex..Julie..
you say " oh ya Julies sister--- fvckin sh1t wheres your MOM and AUNT Im going to hit for the cycle baby"

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oh by the way I am LaoDa this is my old user name.. Im going to be using this one again peace

Reaction score
MightyMate said:
Cumming on face of girl is not humiliating. Some of em love that.
Ok, some may love that. However, this thread is about various ways of humiliating girls, not just cumming on their face, or in their hair, etc.

winter_sucksx

Banned
Reaction score
the most humilating thing I did to a girl was I told her she couldnt suck my d*ck front of every girl,she was crying :(

Jeez that was wrong I was mad at her so I had to say it!

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh I did a lot of this stuff, will reply tomorrow when I'm sober.

Now its time to celebrate a new victory Dinamo had!:cheer: :cheer:

Borgon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday, I went sarging with my neighbor and got 2 black badass females 1 was 7.5 other was a 9 from looks. The point is that they came back to my place to burn it down and play some spades and i only managed to ask the hb9 what year was she in school, and didnt say **** to her for the rest of the night. Any help on topics to things to say when playing cards with females would really be nice.

Obie

Banned
Reaction score
reallyfreakinlost said:
The most humiliating thing I've done to a girl is when I came all over her face. She went to my bathroom immediately, looked in the mirror and said "holy ****!" and she washed it off. Later that day she told me she felt like a slut :crackup:
That's actually kinda what I was going to say.

DasaniWater

Banned
Reaction score
hmm

Mine is, well my gf sitting next to me in class after she hit me and then right befor she sat down i puled the seat back and she hit the floor. or sucking me off and then i squirted in her eye ball. she never sucked me off again and it really pisses me off cus it was 7 months ago.

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's cards man...Start negging the crap out of girls.

THere's heaps of awkward silences when playin cards, don't use them to talk about yourself, use them to neg people..it usually gets a laugh from them if its done right, and the rest of the crew loves it.

I'm not gonna tell you what to say, cause i have no idea..just say whatever feels right at the time. And don't try to pick up girls playing cards. If anything, if you're interested in fvcking her, act ****y and be a bit of a jerk to her. (C & F i guess).

And leave early, if you start to sense it slowing down/getting boring. It's doing that sub-concious s****, because people realize that when you left, the scene got boring, making you appear more interesting.

Things to remember:

1. Focus on negging
2. Go all out with C&F
3. Learn a funny joke to say
4. give some EC to the girl(s) you're interested in AT THE START, then back off and be disinterested.
5. Chat up the girls you aren't into
6. The ratio between talking about yourself, and talking to others should be approximately 0:100

Reaction score
Ask a girl you are meeting for the first time if she is a virgin, and if she says no, ask her how many guys she slept with to find out if she's a slvt. If she asks shy you are asking those questions, just say you want to know how much of a slvt she is. If she doesn't answer, you've likely offended her. Ask the question out loud -- and say "What -- you dont want to answer - you must really be a slvt!"

I didn't go that far, but asked how many guys she slept with, she refused to answer, I asked her again a second time - then quit afterwards.

Anything to make a girl feel like a slvt will humiliate her.

Status
Not open for further replies.