Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's the male version of a fat chick??

Demystify

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As in, fat chicks are the type of girl men desire the least, and ____ guys are the types of guys women desire the least.

Triple T

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Insecure, Un-confident, guys
Big turn OFF to girls.

StevenR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The guys who make true forced loneliness videos on youtube?

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The equivelent to a FAT female is a SKINNY Male. Period. Apparently, its not attractive. You can be as handsome as Tom Cruise, but if youre a twig...all that doesn't really matter.

I should know. Unfortunately, im a skinny male (5'5 125lbs) and have been lacking on my diet and resistance exercises...

I know I need to do them to get bigger and make myself more attractive...but I just cant find the dedication and motivation. Any tips??

DarthAngel707

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, its insecure and unconfident guys like Triple-T said.

And that guy who makes forced-loneliness too hahahaha.

Being skinny has nothing to do with it, unless you are both skinny and short as well as being under-confident. Tons of girls dig tall, skinny guys. Tons.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guys with bad social skills, unconfident guys.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Confidence is key. If you believe your own **** so will others.

02hero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Demystify said:
As in, fat chicks are the type of girl men desire the least, and ____ guys are the types of guys women desire the least.
Fat chicks are the type of girl men desire the least, and CHUBBY CHASING guys are the types of guys women desire the least.

Or boring, serious, needy, insecure pussies.......no one likes a *****, apart from us hetro's and lezza's, and if you want one, don't act like one.....

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The male equivalent of a fat chick is that dude Wutangfinancial. Everything he embodies is a turn-off to ladies just as 220lb cows are a turnoff to us.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fat girls like skinny guys and vice versa.

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mmmm I don't think there is an equivalent male version of a fat chick.

Tell me one male physcial trait which women find publicly repugnant yet which a lot of them secretly chase when no one is watching. Ain't gonna find it.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
insidious said:
Tell me one male physcial trait which women find publicly repugnant yet which a lot of them secretly chase when no one is watching. Ain't gonna find it.
This is only because they don't follow the reciprocal rule that would state, "Any d*ck is better than no d*ck". :D They are better wired to handle the occasional drought.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
insidious said:
Physical trait, no.

But the type of males that fits that description is a player or a bad boy.

The male version of a fat chick is a midget.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say creepy old guys. I have a buddy who's 45, and used to be a rockstar, who gets called creepy by chicks, when they like the same thing when I say it to them!

noodle

Don Juan
Reaction score
muhuwahaha said:
short guys
nah, i've seen plenty of short guys with hot chicks.

This one dude at my school is like 5'4, and hes got a Gorgeous HB 9, shes around 5'9.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Male version of fat chick is an AFC.

I mentioned it on that other thread where some uninformed fellows kept talking about AFC Girls, and I pointed out that there is no such thing as that, because that behavior is girly, what women do, therefore natural for them. When a man acts like a girl, he's not being natural, but can't see it because he's frustrated.