Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What's the major malfunction?????????

a_client

Don Juan
Reaction score
okay first time on this board, so here goes.

Just curious as to how many guys out there are frustrated with how their stagnant loves are going and don't know where to place the root of the problem. Here's a few excuses I've pondered in my toiles as a single cat in a world with who knows how many quality women in it.

Is it not being happy with who you are?

Is it being selfish and not wanting to share your happiness with a lady?

Is it not being confident enough?

Is it being too picky/critical of yourself?

Is it being too damn LAZY?

Is it the thought of the future break up and all the pain and
anguish that comes along with it?

Is she too hot/fine to be with me?

Is she not good enough?

Is it being too scared?

Is it easier being alone?

Is it just being stuck in a certain mode and not seizing the day?

Is it being to afraid to approach a unfamiliar female?

Is it thinking its not the right time for a woman in your life right now?

Anyway I could come up with probably a million different pitiful reasons and all of them suck and are not good enough I know. The fact of the matter is sometimes I really want a chick but one of the above pitiful reasons gets in the way and I succumb everytime.

I think the biggest one for me is the I'll do it later excuse but thing is time is passing.

What about you fellas? Thoughts, Suggestions?

"Self Improvement is Masterbation" Tyler Durden Fight Club

JohnColtrane

Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent post I think.

I think your question is one of those questions that just doesn't have an answer. I guess you just need to change your attitude. And as I say, hope for the best, but expect the worst.

a_client

Don Juan
Reaction score
How is that a general asumption? (I asked how many guys on here) i didn't say all you guys have stagnant love lives. Damn!!!!

Your're a big help there dude. Thanks

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the problem is , is the fear of rejection..and being too lazy..If you REALLY wanted a girl friend..you would remove all those doubts from your head and get out there and try..

apparently you dont want it bad enough..

Fact of Life: You have an ego..and it will be crushed (thats for every guy) ..you WILL get rejected..you WILL get your heart broken

There is NO WAY around that Truth..So accept it as a Fact..and get out their and play ball..

Because I can guarantee...unless you get past that fact...and sit there and think all day..you'll NEVER get what you want

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are looking at it from the wrong angle. The path to a fufilled love life isn't in analyzing why you are unfufilled. At some point you have to decide what you want, and go get it. The key word here is ACTION. You will not get what you want in life without action. This applies not only to love, but to other aspects of your life such as your career. Changing your mindset into being action-oriented is scary, but the alternative is worse. In time you will see that challenging yourself and being thrust into new situations is an incredible rush.

The world is your oyster my man, so step up to the plate and claim what's rightfully yours!